The Warehouse Terms and Conditions | Instagram Competition
URBAN LIST’S “THE WAREHOUSE” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in The Warehouse promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
1. The Promoter is The Urban List Pty Ltd ATF The Urban List Trust (ABN 56 349 266 482).
2. The Promotion is open to all New Zealand residents aged 18 and over.
3. Employees (and their immediate family and/or those living in the same household) of the Promoter, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and suppliers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
How to Enter
4. The Promotion period commences at 10:00am NZT on Tuesday 12th February 2019 and ends at 11:59pm NZT on Tuesday 19th February 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To go in the draw to win, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Tag your flatmate(s) in the comments and tell us why you need this in your life.
- Follow @thewarehousenz and @urbanlistakl
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
Determining and Notifying the Winner
The judging will take place at the New Zealand office of the Promoter, 11 Blake St, Ponsonby, Auckland at 2:00pm NZT on Wednesday 20th February 2019. The Promoter’s panel of judges will draw the winner at random from all eligible entrants.
1. Five (5) entry will be selected for the Major Prize. The judge may select additional reserve entry, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
2. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. The winners will be notified via the comments section on the Instagram competition post, on Wednesday 20th February 2019. The winners must acknowledge acceptance of and claim their Prize by e-mailing Urban List with details requested. This must be received by the Promoter no later than 12.00pm NZT on Tuesday 26th February, 2019. Winner’s must retrieve prize from the New Zealand office of the promoter, 11 Blake St, Ponsonby, Auckland.
4. If for any reason a winner does not acknowledge accept of and claim their Prize by 12.00pm NZT on Tuesday 26th February 2019, the Prize will be forfeited and another winner selected.
5. The Promoter will have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winner’s security settings or for a winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
6. The five (5) winner of the Prize, will receive:
- 1 x Queen sheet set
- 2 x pillows
- 1 x Duvet inner
- 1 x Duvet cover
- 2 x bath towels
- 2 x face cloths
- 1 x Bath mat
- 2 x hand towels
- 1 x Dining set for 4 people with; Cutlery, glasses, mugs, plates, bowls
- 1 x Pot and pan set
- 1 x Kettle
- 1 x Toaster
In total the Prize is valued at $ 2,000 NZD ($400 per prize)
7. Prize terms and conditions:
All Prize redemptions are subject to availability.
This Prize cannot be exchanged for goods or cash, nor can it be sold to any other person, and is non-transferrable. Prizes or any unused portion of a Prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
8. The Warehouse will be informed of the winning entry and the winner’s details.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence).
10. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
11. If a winner of the Prize is under the age of 18 years, the Prize will be forfeited by that entrant, and the next best entry will be awarded.
12. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or suspend or modify a prize.
13. As a condition of entering the Promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
14. As a condition of accepting the Prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation in the form required by the Promoter, and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
15. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
17. All entries become the property of the Promoter.