URBAN LIST’S FINANCIAL WELLBEING BOOTCAMP PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
URBAN LIST’S FINANCIAL WELLBEING BOOTCAMP PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Participation in Urban List’s Financial Wellbeing Bootcamp promotion (“Promotion”) is
deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is The Urban List Pty Ltd ATF The Urban List Trust (ABN 56 349 266 482).
3. The Promotion is open to all Australian residents aged 18 and over.
4. Employees (and their immediate family and/or those living in the same household) of the
Promoter, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and suppliers associated with
this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse,
ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent,
step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister,
step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
How to Enter
5. The Promotion period commences at 12:01AM AEST on Monday 24 th July 2020 and ends at
11:59PM AEDT on Sunday 25 th October 2020. (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, individuals must complete the entry form during the Promotional Period as hosted
on the Promoter’s website, www.theurbanlist.com.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
8.By agreeing (selecting ‘Let’s Do It’ to Q1) to sign up to the Financial Wellbeing Bootcamp, entrants agree to receive Urban List Financial Wellbeing Bootcamp emails for the duration of the campaign.
Determining and Notifying the Winner
9. Selection of the winner will take place at the Sydney office of the Promoter, 8 Hill Street,
Surry Hills, NSW, 2010 at 2:00pm AEDT on Monday 26 th October 2020.
10. This competition will run as a Game of Chance. One (1) entry will be selected for the Prize
via an online number generator.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The winner will be notified via e-mail, on Monday 26 th October 2020. The winner must
acknowledge acceptance of and claim their Prize by replying to this e-mail with details
requested. This must be received by the Promoter no later than 12:00PM AEST Friday 20 th
13. If for any reason a winner does not acknowledge, accept and claim their Prize by 12:00PM
AEST Friday 20 th November 2020, the Prize will be forfeited and another winner selected.
14. The Promoter will have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winner’s
spam, junk email or other security settings or for a winner’s provision of incorrect or
otherwise non-functioning contact information.
15. The one (1) winner of the Prize will receive a $1,000 VISA Gift Card. Total prize value is
16. Prize terms and conditions:
● The prize will be subject to the conditions supplied at time of prize redemption.
● This Prize cannot be exchanged for goods or cash, nor can it be sold to any other
person, and is non-transferrable. The Prize or any unused portion of a Prize, is not
transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
● If a Prize (or part thereof) is unavailable at the time of the selection of the Prize
winner, the Promoter will supply the winner with a similar prize of equivalent value
(as determined by the Promoter)
17. The Promoter may provide de-identified, aggregated and/or anonymised data to Australia
and New Zealand Banking Group Limited, for analytical purposes.
18. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants
(including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence).
19. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the
Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered
with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated
to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be
accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at
any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
20. If a winner of the Prize is under the age of 18 years, the Prize will be forfeited by that
entrant, and a redraw will occur.
21. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the
right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or suspend or modify a prize.
The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Promotion without
22. By accepting the prize, the winner and their guests give permission to the Promoter to
document their image and use that documentation in promotional campaigns including but
not limited to social media, email, editorial, advertorial, website content and additional
23. As a condition of entering the Promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its
affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable,
and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity
purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they
have the full authority to grant these rights.
24. As a condition of accepting the Prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation in the
form required by the Promoter, and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including
but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
25. Entrants agree to have their email address added to the Promoter’s email list.
26. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit,
exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition
and Consumer Act, (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by
law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its
respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for
any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct,
indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
27. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for
this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents,
contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory
authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an
indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use this information, and disclose this
information to third parties for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling
purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should
direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct personal information to the
28. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
29. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Legal aged consumers
are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health &
Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available