WIN An Epic Foodie Banquet For Your Office Thanks To foodora!
Promoter: Urban List Pty Ltd (ACN 56 349 266 482) of, 3/93 Commercial Road, Newstead, 4006
1. Eligibility: Entry is open to Brisbane residents aged 16 years or older. Entrants under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian consent to enter. The prize is only valid for offices in specific locations – see section (5) of T&C’s for details. Employees of The Urban List, foodora and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter. The promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Winner must be available to receive the prize at a time agreed between the prize provider (foodora) and winner.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of The Urban List in relation to the promotion as final and binding.
All entrants to the competition agree to have their e-mail address added to The Urban List and foodora e-mailing lists.
3. Promotion Period: The promotion commences at 02:00PM on 17/08/2016 AEST and ends at 00:00AM on 02/08/2016 AEST. No entries will be accepted after this time.
4. How to Enter: To enter, entrants must during the promotion period:
Head to The Urban List Brisbane website to the Office Hero Competition landing page and submit details as per the instructions. Only one (1) entry per IP address.
Special conditions: No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at The Urban List's discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for The Urban List and foodora to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
5. Prize details:
There will be 1(one) winner from Brisbane. The winner will receive lunch for their office (catering up to 12 people maximum) including a banquet of a selection of foods from the below restaurants:
Corbett & Claude
Tuckeria Fresh Mexican
The prize will only be available for offices in the following locations:
CBD/ Fortitude Valley/ Spring Hill/ South Brisbane
Total prize value up to $500
6. Winner selection and notification: The winner will be determined by random selection.
Selection Date: 3rd Spetember 2016
Location: 3/93 Commercial Road, Newstead, QLD 4006
Winners will be notified by email within two (2) days following the winner selection. The winner must acknowledge acceptance of the prize by e-mail and provide his/her phone number to The Urban List via email in order to claim their prize, this must be done by the prize claim date specified. If requested by the Promoter, the winner must provide proof of age and residency before they will be awarded their prize. The Urban List shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
7. Prize claim: The prize must be claimed by 05:00pm AEST on the 5th September 2016. If the selected winner does not claim the prize by this date, they will forfeit their prize and no cash or other compensation will be provided. The Promoter reserves the right to then award the prize to the next best entry (as determined by the Judges). The winners contact details will be passed on to foodora who will liaise with the winner further to arrange collection of their prize.
8. Rights Granted by you: By submitting an entry to the Promotion, each entrant agrees to assign all rights in the entry to the Promoter and consents to the Promoter using the entry in any manner the Promoter wishes (including modifying, adapting or publishing the entry, whether in original or modified form, in whole or in part or not at all), by way of all media, without payment to the entrant (of royalties, compensation or otherwise). By submitting an entry, each entrant consents to any dealings with the entry that may otherwise infringe their moral rights in the entry. The Promoter may copy any content submitted as part of an entry, cause the content to be seen and/or heard in public, and communicate the content to the public. It may also allow third parties to do these things.
9. Terms: The Urban List reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the promotion. In such case, The Urban List may select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by The Urban List. The Urban List reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or the Page or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage the Page or undermine the legitimate operation of the promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, The Urban List reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT THE URBAN LIST'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE PROMOTION AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
10. Limitation of Liability: The Promoter, The Urban List, their associated agencies and companies and the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion (including Facebook) will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law)
11. Disputes: This promotion is governed by the laws of New South Wales and Victoria. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction there without regard to principles of conflicts of law.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: The Urban List, 3/93 Commercial Road, Newstead, QLD 4006. Requests must be received no later than 06/06/2016.