Back in the first lockdowns of 2020, Chin Chin offered takeaway for the first time ever. A few days into Sydney's second city-wide lockdown, and the iconic restaurant is back at it with a hefty listy of takeaway options available for pick-up and on Uber Eats.
Chin Chin is also supporting frontline healthcare workers with 50% off pick-up orders Wednesday through Saturday, 4pm - 6pm.
This time around, the takeaway menu is pretty extensive. Dishes on the "BRB Sydney" takeaway menu include:
- Pad seuw with braised wagyu beef
- Stir fry prawn, egg noodle with hell fire chilli oil
- Butter chicken curry with yoghurt and green chilli
- Massaman curry of braised beef, kipfler potatoes, peanuts & shallots
- Caramelised sticky pork with sour herb salad & chilli vinegar
- Banana roti
There's also an edit of wines, beers, and non-alcoholic drinks too.
Chin Chin takeaway will be available from Wednesday 30 June, between 4pm and 9pm. It will be available Wednesday to Saturday between 4pm and 9pm throughout lockdown.
You can order pick-up online or over the phone:
- Order for Sydney here. Call (02) 9281 3322
Now, check out the best true crime podcasts to binge here.
Image credit: Chin Chin