If you’re in need of a little retail therapy—Afterpay Day's sprint of deals and steals has arrived again just in time. And boy, this one is locked to be a doozy.
This time around, they've extended the sale time from 48 hours to a massive four days—and there are literally thousands of brands and retailers on board too, with the op to shop your faves at up to 70% off.
The sale officially kicks off on Thursday 18 August and will finish up on Sunday 21 August So—start adding to cart and bookmarking your favourite discounts now.
While most brands remain tight-lipped on what discounts will be on offer, here are a few who have already dished the details on their Afterpay Day discounts.
Editor's Picks: Afterpay Day Deals
- Adore Beauty, up to 20% off 60+ brands like Aspect, Georgio Armani, La Roche-Posay, Alpha-H, Christophe Robin, and more
- The Iconic, 30% off thousands of styles
- Rolla's, 20% off sitewide with an extra 5% off if you sign up
- Dyson, save up to $400 on select Dyson tech
Afterpay Day Fashion Sales
- The Iconic, 30% off wardrobe essentials
- Andie Swim, 25% off sitewide with the code AFTERPAYDAY
- Cotton On, 30% off sitewide
- Crocs, 40% off select styles
- Arms of Eve, 20% off sitewide—starting Tuesday 16 August
- PUMA, 40% off select styles
- PFEIFFER, 20% off almost everything
Afterpay Day Homewares Sales
- Koala, up to 30% off sitewide
- Ecosa, 25% off sitewide
- Sleep Republic, score $100 off the award-winning Sleep Republic mattress with the code AFTERPAYDAY100
- Silvi, 50% off all bamboo sheets
- I Love Linen, 20% off linen and bamboo sheet sets and quilt covers
- Sheet Society, take a further 20% off sale items
Afterpay Day Beauty And Wellness Sales
- Sephora, 20% off with a minimum spend of $120
- The Iconic, 15% off Dyson Supersonic and Corrale
- Clinique, 15% off sitewide
- Wild Secrets, up to 70% off sex toys
- VUSH, 30% off the VUSH sex toy best sellers bundle
- Aveda, 20% off sitewide
- STUFF, 20% off sitewide with the code AFTERPAY20
Image credit: I Love Linen | Rolla's | Andie Swim, Koala, The Iconic, Clinique
Editor's note: Urban List editors independently select and write about stuff we love and think you'll like too. Urban List has affiliate partnerships, so we get revenue from your purchase.