Just when you thought the deals had stopped, Click Frenzy is back with another round of ridiculous discounts.
Need something warm for those chilly picnics? Camping gear for your local escape? A new pair of kicks just because? Missed out on the EOFY sales? Well, now is your time to shine. Click Frenzy has announced it's doing a super special "Julove" edition because clearly the world needs a little more "love" (in the form of bargains) right now.
This time around, Click Frenzy has pooled over 150 retailers and thousands of deals, and they have extended your shopping time to a wild 53-hour spree. The massive multi-retailer sale kicks off tonight at 7pm AEDT (Tuesday 21 July), and it will wrap up at midnight AEDT on Thursday 23 May.
As well as the famous 99% off deals (this time it's Apple Airpod Pros for $4 and iPhone 11 for $14), Click Frenzy Julove has a tonne of other slick deals and discounts—and to save you a little searching time, we've dug up all the best.
Behold, the best Click Frenzy deals to shop this week—as well as a couple of other discounts and steals you really need to know about.
- The Iconic, 25% off select styles and free express delivery for Sydney metro orders over $50
- HoMie, 20% off with the code CLICKFRENZY20
- Cotton On, 50 - 70% off
- Country Road, 30% off select styles
- Gorman, 20 - 70% off sitewide
- Glue Store, 25% off sitewide
- General Pants, up to 60% off select styles
- ASOS, get 20% off with the code TAXRETURN
- Bonds, various discounts
- P.E Nation, various discounts on past season styles
- Stylerunner, 20 - 50% off select styles
- Under Armour, 30% off select styles
- Jaggad, 30% off select women's style and 50% off men's
Beauty And Wellness
- Adore Beauty, spend $110 or more and take your pick from a four-piece goodie bag with the code GOODIEBAG
- Sephora, free shipping on orders over $65
- Net-A-Porter, up to 70% off a huge range of styles
- SSENSE, up to 70% off hard-to-find designer labels
- Sir The Label, various discounts on summer styles
Homewares, Furniture And Electronics
- Myer, 40 - 50% off various homewares, kitchenware and cookware
- Catch.com.au, up to 80% of best-selling brands, while stocks last
- Freedom Furniture, get a $150 gift card for every $1000 spent
- Sheridan Outlet, 50% off sitewide
- Kathmandu, 50% off select items
Love a discount? Suss out Urban List's epic new discount portal right here.
Editor's note: Urban List editors independently select and write about stuff we love and think you'll like too. Urban List has affiliate partnerships, so we get revenue from your purchase.
Image credit: Style Runner