Kicking off what is shaping up to be a wild season of deals, steals, and great summer shopping is Click Frenzy's brand-new Fitness and Fashion Frenzy sale.
Unlike Click Frenzy's other mega sales, which cover literally 1000s of deals and are a little overwhelming to navigate, this pint-sized discount spree includes less than 30 brands and is focussed on all things fashion and sport, with discounts of up to 60% off. From sneakers to activewear, hiking gear, and everything in between—this cute Click Frenzy sale has you sorted.
The sale officially starts at 8am Wednesday 29 September and will run for a cruisy five days, wrapping up at 11.59am this Sunday 3 October.
Ready? These are the best Click Frenzy Fitness and Fashion deals to shop this week.
- Athlete’s Foot, up to 40% off selected styles
- Dr Martens, 20 - 50% off selected styles and DOCS
- Glue Store, 25% off full-price items and take a further 20% off sale
- Hype DC, 30% off selected full-price items
- Merrell, 20% - 50% off selected styles
- Platypus, up to 50% off sale and 30% off Converse, Puma, Vans, and adidas
- Saucony, up to 50% off selected styles
- Skechers, up to 50% off
- Stylerunner, up to 60% off selected styles, including Nike, P.E Nation, and Camilla and Marc
- Superga, up to 70% off selected styles
- Timberland, 30% - 70% off best sellers
- Vans, up to 20% - 70% off
For even more sale action—check out P.E Nation's pop-up flash sale.
Image credit: Glue Store
Editor's note: Urban List editors independently select and write about stuff we love and think you'll like too. Urban List has affiliate partnerships, so we get revenue from your purchase.