Known for rallying some of our favourite retailers into a 48-hour discount bonanza, Click Frenzy is back with a brand new sale today that’s a little more niche, but definitely tugging at our heartstrings.
Say hey to “Shoe Frenzy”, an all-out sneaker and shoe sale that rakes in some of our fave spots to snap up fresh kicks. The sale started this morning, Thursday 29 April, at 7am. And while Click Frenzy is typically a two-day sprint, Shoe Frenzy is set to run for a whopping 113 hours, wrapping up at midnight on Monday 3 May—which means you've got a full weekend (and then some) to snap up some sweet sneaker deals.
So, if you’re in need of some fresh wheels for winter, look no further. These are the best sales in the first-ever Shoe Frenzy sale.
- Hype DC , 20 - 50% off Adidas and Vans
- Timberland, 20% off sitewide
- Vans, 60 styles under $60, including Old Skools, Eras, Authentics, slip-ons, and SK8-His, 50% off bags and backpacks, tees from $20, socks from $5
- Dr. Martens, 20% off on 1460 boots
- The Athlete's Foot, up to 40% off selected styles
- Sketchers, up to 50% off selected styles
- Platypus Shoes, all Dr. Martens from 20% off
- Saucony, up to 50% off on selected styles
For more epic sales to shop, head over here.
Image credit: Ryan Plomp
Editor's note: Urban List editors independently select and write about stuff we love and think you'll like too. Urban List has affiliate partnerships, so we get revenue from your purchase.