FFLC Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the FFLC x The Urban List promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. This Promotion is open to all Australian residents aged 18+. By entering, each entrant agrees to receive offers and promotions from FFLC and the Promoter.
3. Employees (and their immediate family and/or those living in the same household) of the Promoter, FFLC, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and suppliers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. The promotion commences at 10:00am AEST on Tuesday 8 August 2017 and ends at 11.59pm AEST on Friday 25 August 2017 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
Complete all of the fields in the survey as hosted on The Urban List, www.theurbanlist.com
6. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
7. The judging will take place at the Promoter, Unit 3, 93 Commercial Road, Newstead, QLD 4006 on Friday 25 August 2017 commencing at 11.00am AEST.
8. Two (2) valid entries will be selected for the Major Prize. The Promoter may select an additional reserve entry, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
9. The winner will be selected at random.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Major Prize: Each winner will receive the Major Prize. The Major Prize includes:
a) 1 x ticket to the Fantastic Female Leadership Conference.
12. Prize terms and conditions:
Prize is non-refundable and may not be transferred for cash or any other goods or services, with any unused portions forfeited.
The prize does not include travel, transfers, or accomodation in relation to the conference.
All transfers and any other extras not stated in the Major Prize description in clause 11 are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
13. The winner will be notified via e-mail, on Friday 25 August 2017. The winner must acknowledge acceptance of and claim their prize by replying to this e-mail with details requested. This must be received by the Promoter no later than 12.00pm AEST on Friday Monday 28 August 2017.
14. If for any reason a winner does not acknowledge accept of and claim their prize by 12.00pm AEST on Monday 28 August 2017, the prize will be forfeited and another winner selected.
15. The Promoter shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winner’s spam, junk email or other security settings or for a winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
16. The winner’s contact details will be provided to FFLC who will provide offers and promotions communications. FFLC will handle the winner’s personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
17. The Promoter and FFLC reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence).
18. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
19. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter and FFLC reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
20. If a winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be forfeited by that entrant, and another entry will be awarded.
21. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter and/or FFLC reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or suspend or modify a prize.
22. Entrants agree to have their name, email address, and postcode added to the Promoter’s and FFLC's email lists. Entrants may unsubscribe at any time.
23. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and/or FFLC including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012 (Vic), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act 2001 (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
25. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and FFLC (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking/use of and/or participation in a prize.
27. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
28. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au/publications/synopses/ds10syn.htm.
29. The Promoter is Urban List Pty Ltd (ABN 56 349 266 482), 3/93 Commercial Road Newstead