THE URBAN LIST x AMP ‘Redefining Retirement | WIN’ PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in THE URBAN LIST’S x AMP ‘Redefining Retirement | WIN' PROMOTION (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is The Urban List Pty Ltd ATF The Urban List Trust (ABN 56 349 266 482).
3. The Promotion is open to all Australian residents aged 18 and over.
4. Employees (and their immediate family and/or those living in the same household) of the Promoter and AMP Services Limited (AMP) and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and suppliers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
How to Enter
5. The Promotion period commences after 1:00PM AEDT Wednesday 21st December 2022 and ends at 11:59PM AEDT on Monday 16th January 2023 (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, individuals must complete the entry form and answer the question in 50 words or less, hosted on Urban List website https://www.theurbanlist.com/.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid. 8. Only one (1) Entry permitted per person
Determining and Notifying the Winner
9. Selection of the winner will take place at the Sydney office of the Promoter, 8 Hill Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010 at 10:00am AEDT on Tuesday 17th January 2023.
10. This competition will run as a Game of Skill. One (1) valid entry will be selected for the Prize based on originality and creativity, as dictated by The Promoter.
Page | 1 of 3
URBAN LIST x AMP Competition T&Cs
11. This promotion is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the prize winners.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winner will be notified via email, on Tuesday 17th January 2023. The winner must acknowledge acceptance of and claim their Prize by replying to the specified e-mail with details requested. This must be received by the Promoter no later than 12:00PM AEDT Friday 20th January 2023.
14. If for any reason a winner does not acknowledge, accept and claim their Prize by 12:00PM AEDT Friday 20th January 2023 the Prize will be forfeited and another winner selected.
15.The Promoter will have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winner’s spam, junk email or other security settings or for a winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
16.Any false prize notifications from unofficial Urban List Instagram accounts or email addresses are not valid.
17. Prize Includes:
1x Visa gift card to the value of $1,000.00 AUD.
● Total prize value up to $1,000.00 AUD.
18. Prize terms and conditions:
● The prize is not funded out of the assets of any superannuation fund. ● This prize cannot be exchanged for goods or cash, nor can it be sold to any other person, and is non-transferrable. Prize or any unused portion of a Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
● AMP takes no responsibility for any liability that may result from, or is claimed to have resulted from, the acceptance or use of this prize. ● The Prize will be subject to the conditions supplied at time of prize redemption.
● If a Prize (or part thereof) is unavailable at the time of the selection of the Prize winner, the Promoter will supply the winner with a similar prize of equivalent value (as determined by the Promoter).
● The Promoter, AMP and their associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation),
except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
● There may be tax implications of winning the prize and entrants need to seek their own advice about these implications.
● If any prize is unavailable due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
● If any prize is unclaimed by Friday 13th January 2023 the prize will be forfeited.
● Any prize supplied by a third party supplier is subject to the terms and conditions of that third party supplier. The Promoter is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any prize-winner as a result of the conduct of any third party supplier or otherwise as a result of the winner accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by applicable law
19. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence).
20.The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
21.If a winner of the Prize is under the age of 18 years, the Prize will be forfeited by that entrant, and a redraw will occur.
22. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or suspend or modify a prize.
23.The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Promotion without notice.
24.By accepting the prize, the winner give permission to the Promoter to document their response and use that documentation in promotional campaigns including but not limited to social media, email, editorial, advertorial, website content and additional video platforms.
Page | 3 of 3
URBAN LIST x AMP Competition T&Cs
25. As a condition of entering the Promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
26. As a condition of accepting the Prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation in the form required by the Promoter, and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
27. Entrants may choose to opt in to have their email address added to the Promoter’s email list.
28. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
30. All entries become the property of the Promoter.’
31. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. Entrants understand that they are providing their personal information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this competition must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. Facebook, Twitter or any other social network will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the competition (including taking/use of a Prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.