Urban List x Cordis Auckland IG Comp: Win A Night’s Stay In The Pinnacle Tower Terms & Conditions
URBAN LIST NZ’S “WIN A NIGHT'S STAY AT CORDIS AUCKLAND” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in “WIN A NIGHT'S STAY AT CORDIS AUCKLAND” (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is The Urban List Pty Ltd ATF The Urban List Trust (ABN 56 349 266 482).
3. The Promotion is open to all New Zealand residents aged 18 and over. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or in association with, Instagram.
4. Employees (and their immediate family and/or those living in the same household) of the Promoter, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and suppliers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
How to Enter
5. The Promotion period commences at 6:00pm NZDT on Monday 14 March 2022 and ends at 11:59pm NZDT on Sunday 20 March 2022. (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, individuals must comment and tag a friend on the competition entry post (Competition Post) hosted on @urbanlistnz Instagram account, and be following @urbanlistnz and @cordis_auckland.
Determining and Notifying the Winner
7. Selection of the winner will take place at the Promoter’s residence, in Auckland, 1010 at 12:00pm NZST on Monday 21 March 2022.
8. This competition will run as a Game of Chance. One (1) entry will be selected for the Prize via an online number generator.
9. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Late, incomplete, indecipherable, discriminatory or otherwise offensive entries will be deemed invalid and may be disqualified.
11. The winners will be notified via comment reply and direct message, on Monday 21 March 2022. The winner must acknowledge acceptance of and claim their Prize by replying to the e-mail stipulated with details requested, including Proof of Age. This must be received by the Promoter no later than 5:00pm NZST Friday 25 March 2022.
12. If for any reason a winner does not acknowledge, accept and claim their Prize by 5:00PM NZST Friday 25 March 2022 the Prize will be forfeited and another winner selected.
13. The Promoter will have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winner’s spam, junk email or other security, or notification settings or for a winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
14. Any false prize notifications from unofficial Urban List Instagram accounts or email addresses are not valid.
15. A one-night stay for two people in an Executive Suite in Cordis’ new Pinnacle Tower, with access to the Club Lounge which includes breakfast, afternoon tea treats and evening drinks and canapes. Plus $100 in room credit to spend on hotel experiences. Total Prize Value: $1050 NZD
16. Prize terms and conditions:
The prize will be subject to the conditions supplied at the time of prize redemption.
This Prize cannot be exchanged for goods or cash, nor can it be sold to any other person, and is non-transferrable. The Prize or any unused portion of a Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
If a Prize (or part thereof) is unavailable at the time of the selection of the Prize winner, the Promoter will supply the winner with a similar prize of equivalent value (as determined by the Promoter).
The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or willful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
17. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence).
18. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
19. If a winner of the Prize is under the age of 18 years, the Prize will be forfeited by that entrant, and a redraw will occur.
20. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or suspend or modify a prize. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Promotion without notice.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Promotion without notice.
22. By accepting the prize, the winner and their guests give permission to the Promoter to document their image and use that documentation in promotional campaigns including but not limited to social media, email, editorial, advertorial, website content and additional video platforms.
23. As a condition of entering the Promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sublicensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
24. As a condition of accepting the Prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation in the form required by the Promoter, and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
25. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
27. All entries become the property of the Promoter.