Urban List x Heinz Instagram Competition | Terms And Conditions
URBAN LIST x HEINZ® COOKING CLASS WITH DIANA CHAN GIVEAWAY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in The Urban List x Heinz® Cooking Class with Diana Chan Giveaway promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is The Urban List Pty Ltd ATF The Urban List Trust (ABN 56 349 266 482).
3. The Promotion is open to all Australian residents aged 18 and over who are actually residing in Australia.
4. Employees (and their immediate family and/or those living in the same household) of the Promoter, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and suppliers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
How to Enter
5. The Promotion period commences at 9am AEST on Wednesday 2nd June 2021 ends at 11:59pm Friday 11th June 2021. (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, individuals must simply follow @urbanlist[CITY] and @heinz_au and tag your cooking buddy in the comments section of the Urban List x Heinz Instagram™ competition post.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
Determining and Notifying the Winner
8. Selection of the winner(s) will take place at the Sydney office of the Promoter, 8 Hill Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010 on Monday 14th June 2021.
9. This competition will run as a Game of Chance. The winner(s) will be decided at random electronic selection.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The winner(s) will be notified via email or phone call, on Monday 14th June 2021.
12. If for any reason a winner does not acknowledge, accept and claim their Prize by Friday 18th June 2021 the Prize will be forfeited and another winner selected.
13. The Promoter will have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winner’s spam, not checking Instagram DMs, junk email or other security settings or for a winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
14. The Prize details (“Prize”) are as follows:
1 x 1-2 hour private cooking masterclass (for you and a friend) with Diana Chan via Zoom, with all ingredients for the cooking class delivered to the winner’s house prior to the cooking class.
TOTAL PRIZE POOL: $500AUD
15. Prize terms and conditions:
● Anything not listed in the above Prize details and value is not part of the Prize.
● The Prize or any part of the Prize cannot be negotiated or traded in for something else.
16. Without limiting the above, the winner(s) agree to participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) in connection with the Promotion and/ or the winning of the Prize (as reasonably requested by the Promoter or Heinz) free of charge, and agree to sign any additional documents reasonably required by and H. J. Heinz Company Australia Limited (“Sponsor”) or the Promoter to give effect to this condition. Subject to law, the winner(s) consents to the Promoter and Sponsor using their names, likeness, images and/or voices (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for a period of one (1) year from the date of the cooking class without further notification, remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing the Promotion (including any outcome), or undertaking the Prize.
17. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence).
18. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage of the Promotion does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
19. If a winner of the Prize is under the age of 18 years, the Prize will be forfeited by that entrant, and a redraw will occur.
15. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or Covid-19 the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or suspend or modify a prize. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Promotion without notice.
16. By accepting the Prize, the winner and their guest give permission to the Promoter and Sponsor to document their images and to use that documentation in promotional campaigns including but not limited to social media, email, editorial, advertorial, website content and additional video platforms.
17. As a condition of entering the Promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter and Sponsor, and their affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use (save that this licence shall extend for no longer than one (1) year from the date of the cooking class), attribution or liability. Entrants or winners agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
18. As a condition of accepting the Prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation in the form required by the Promoter, and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
19. Entrants agree to have their email address added to the Promoter’s email list.
20. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees, agents and the Sponsor) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
22. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
23. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, associated with, or the responsibility of, Instagram™ and entrants release Instagram from all liability in connection with this Promotion and an entrant’s participation in it. Entrants understand that the information provided is being provided to the Promoter. The information an entrant provides will be held and used only for the purpose of this Promotion except as provided in paragraph 21 above.