“JAGUAR E-PACE CITY SECRETS POST-CAMPAIGN SURVEY” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Jaguar Australia E-Pace City Secrets Post Campaign Survey promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. This Promotion is open to all Australian residents aged 18+. By entering, each entrant agrees to receive offers and promotions from Jaguar Australia and the Promoter.
3. Employees (and their immediate family and/or those living in the same household) of the Promoter, Jaguar Australia, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and suppliers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. The promotion commences at 10:00am AEST on 14th May 2018 and ends at 11.59pm AEST on 28th May 2018 (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
Complete all of the applicable survey fields in the entry form as hosted on Survey Monkey, www.surveymonkey.com, and distributed via The Urban List’s email and social media channels.
6. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
7. The judging will take place at the Promoter, Level 1, 66-68 Cubitt Street, Cremorne, VIC 3121 on Tuesday 29th May 2018 commencing at 11.00am AEST.
8. One (1) valid entry will be selected nationally for the Major Prize. The Promoter may select additional reserve entries, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
9. The winner will be selected at random.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Major Prize: The winner will receive the Major Prize. The Major Prize includes:
a) One (1) $500 voucher to spend at the restaurant or café of their choice.
In total, the prize is valued at $500 AUD.
12. Prize terms and conditions:
a) The prize will be arranged by The Urban List Trust and must be redeemed via email by Tuesday 5th June 2018.
b) The prize will be non-transferrable.
c) The Urban List will supply attendance information to the winners, however the winners are responsible for event attendance.
d) No substitutes will be provided for the major prize.
e) Jaguar Australia and The Urban List are not responsible for any loss, damage or injury suffered or claimed (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death, and direct or indirect loss or damage) by an entrant in relation to entering or participating in this Promotion or taking or using the prizes offered except where that loss, damage or injury was caused by breach of these Terms by the Promoter or the wilful or negligent acts or omissions of the Promoter. To avoid any doubt, the Promoter shall not be liable for loss caused by technical and mechanical malfunction which is outside the control of the Promoter.
f) Prize is non-refundable and may not be transferred for cash or any other goods or services, with any unused portions forfeited.
14. Where the prize winner is not able to redeem any part of the Major Prize due to physical inability or incapacity, poor weather or any other circumstances beyond Jaguar Australia or the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the prize (or part thereof) will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash, or other prize, goods or services.
15. All additional meals, beverages, tours, tips, transfers and any other extras not stated in the Major Prize description are the sole responsibility of the prize winner (including his/her guest).
16. By attending the prize event, all winners and their guests give permission to The Promoter and Jaguar Australia to document their image and use documentation in promotional campaigns including but not limited to social media, email, editorial, advertorial, website content and additional video platforms.
17. Winners will be notified via e-mail, on Tuesday 29th May 2018. The winner must acknowledge acceptance of and claim their prize by replying to this e-mail with details requested. This must be received by the Promoter no later than 12.00pm AEST on Tuesday 5th June 2018.
18. If a prize (or part thereof) is unavailable at the time of the selection of the prize winner, The Urban List will supply the winner with a similar prize of equivalent value (as determined by The Urban List).
19. If for any reason a winner does not acknowledge accept of and claim their prize by 12.00pm AEST on 12.00pm AEST on Tuesday 5th June 2018, the prize will be forfeited and another winner selected.
20. The Promoter shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winner’s spam, junk email or other security settings or for a winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
21. The winner’s contact details will be provided to Jaguar Australia who will provide offers and promotions communications. Jaguar Australia will handle the winner’s personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
22. The Promoter and Jaguar Australia reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence).
23. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
24. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter and Jaguar Australia reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
25. If a winner of a prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be forfeited by that entrant, and the next best entry will be awarded.
26. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
27. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter and/or Jaguar Australia reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or suspend or modify a prize.
28. As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter and Jaguar Australia, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
29. As a condition of accepting a prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation in the form required by the Promoter, Jaguar Australia and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
30. Entrants consent to the Promoter and Jaguar Australia using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter or Jaguar Australia. Entrants also consent to being contacted by the Promoter and/or Jaguar Auatralia to discuss the possibility of further promotional activity on social media pertaining to this promotion (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same)
31. Entrants agree to have their email address added to the Promoter’s and Jaguar Australia’s email lists.
32. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and/or Jaguar Australia, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
33. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012 (Vic), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act 2001 (Cth) or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
33. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and Jaguar Australia (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking/use of and/or participation in a prize.
35. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
36. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the safe drinking levels recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines that are available at www.nhmrc.gov.au/publications/synopses/ds10syn.htm.
The Promoter is Urban List Pty Ltd (ABN 56 349 266 482), 66-68 Cubitt Street, Cremorne, VIC 3121.