URBAN LIST PROMOTING TOURISM NEW ZEALAND’S WIN YOUR WINTER BUCKET LIST
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the Prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in URBAN LIST PROMOTING TOURISM NEW ZEALAND’S WIN YOUR WINTER BUCKET LIST promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is deemed invalid.
2. The Promoter is The Urban List Pty Ltd as trustee for The Urban List Trust (ABN 56 349 266 482).
3. The Promotion is open to all New Zealand residents aged 18 and over.
4. Employees (and their immediate family and/or those living in the same household) of the Promoter or The New Zealand Tourism Board trading as Tourism New Zealand (“Tourism NZ”), and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and suppliers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
How to Enter
5. The Promotion period commences at 12:00PM NZST on Wednesday 9th June 2021 and ends at 11:59PM NZST on Thursday 15th July 2021. (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, individuals must complete the entry form during the Promotional Period as hosted on the Promoter’s website, www.theurbanlist.com, including specifying the participant’s four chosen [New Zealand] winter bucket list experiences (“Experiences”) by selecting an image from each category. Only one entry per person is allowed.
Determining and Notifying the Winner
7. Selection of the winner will take place at the Sydney office of the Promoter, 8 Hill Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010 at 2:00pm AEST on Friday 16th July 2021.
8. This competition will run as a Game of Chance. One (1) entry will be selected for the Prize via an online number generator.
9. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winner will be notified via e-mail, on Monday 19th July 2021. The winner must acknowledge acceptance of and claim their Prize by replying to this e-mail with details requested. This must be received by the Promoter no later than 12:00PM AEST Friday 23rd July 2021.
11. If for any reason a winner does not acknowledge, accept and claim their Prize by 12:00PM AEST Friday 23rd July 2021 the Prize will be forfeited and another winner selected.
12. The Promoter will have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winner’s spam, junk email or other security settings or for a winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
13. The prize is a total of $4,000 NZD worth of vouchers to go towards [some or all of] the winner's four chosen Experiences (“Prize”).
14. Prize terms and conditions:
- The vouchers will be arranged by the Promoter with the suppliers of the chosen Experiences. If a supplier does not issue vouchers, the applicable amount will instead be provided to the winner in a Visa Gift Card for spending on the Experience.
- The Prize does not include any travel or transfers to or from the Experiences, accommodation, meals, spending money or any other costs or expenses unless specified as part of the Experience.
- If the total value of the winner’s chosen Experiences exceeds $4,000, the winner will be responsible for paying the difference. The winner will be responsible for any costs associated with accepting the Prize that are beyond the value or scope of the Prize, such as spending money and any additional travel expenses.
- The Prize vouchers will be subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier of the relevant Experience supplied to the winner at time of Prize redemption.
- This Prize cannot be exchanged for goods, services or cash, nor can it be sold to any other person. The Prize or any unused portion of a Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- If a Prize (or part thereof) is unavailable at the time of the selection of the Prize winner, the Promoter will supply the winner with a similar prize of equivalent value (as determined by the Promoter).
- The Prize vouchers will not be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged.
15. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence).
16. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
17. If a winner of the Prize is under the age of 18 years or is otherwise ineligible to enter the Promotion, the Prize will be forfeited by that entrant, and a redraw will occur.
18. The Promoter is not responsible for any use of the Prize, including without limitation any cancellation, delay or rescheduling, and any costs incurred as a result (including, without limitation, accommodation costs) will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
19. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, alert level restrictions or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or suspend or modify the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Promotion without notice.
20. As a condition of entering the Promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees (including Tourism NZ) a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes), in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
21. As a condition of accepting the Prize, the winner must sign any legal documentation in the form required by the Promoter, and/or Prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
22. Entrants agree to have their email address added to the Promoter’s and Tourism NZ’s email list. This will be called out as a key term in the submission form through a tick box mechanism with a clear link to this landing page, outlining terms & conditions in greater detail.
23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be limited or excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and Tourism NZ (including their respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
25. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
26.These Terms and Conditions are governed by New Zealand law.