Urban List X Tourism NZ Wander-Must Summer Promotion
Urban List’s ‘Take Our Quiz To Level Up And Be In The Draw To Win Your Wander-Must Summer, Thanks To Tourism New Zealand’ Promotion
Terms And Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in Urban List’s ‘Take Our Quiz To Level Up And Win Your Wander-Must Summer, Thanks To Tourism New Zealand’ Promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The “Promoter” is The Urban List Pty Ltd ATF The Urban List Trust (ABN 56 349 266 482) and the Promotion is run with the support of the New Zealand Tourism Board, trading as Tourism New Zealand (“Tourism NZ”).
3. The Promotion is open to all New Zealand residents aged 18 and over (“Entrant”).
4. Employees (and their immediate family and/or those living in the same household) of the Promoter, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and suppliers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
How to Enter
5. The Promotion period commences at 1:00PM NZDT on Thursday 25th November 2021 and ends at 11:59PM NZST on Monday 31st January 2022. (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter the Promotion, Entrants must complete the entry form during the Promotional Period as hosted on the Promoter’s website, https://www.theurbanlist.com/competitions/wander-must-summer-tnz.
7. By completing the entry form and entering the Promotion, you, the Entrant, confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these terms and conditions (“Terms”) and meet the eligibility requirements.
8. Entrants may enter the Promotion during the Promotional Period with one email per entry. Each form will need to be filled out using a different email address in order to be a valid entry.
9. Incomplete or automated entries will be disqualified. Multiple entries from the same email address or from automated competition entry services are invalid.
Determining and Notifying the Winner
10. Selection of the Winner will take place at the Sydney office of the Promoter, 8 Hill Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010 at 2:00pm AEDT on Tuesday 1st February 2022.
11. This competition will run as a Game of Chance. One (1) entry will be selected for the Prize via an online number generator (“Winner”).
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Winner will be notified via e-mail, on Tuesday 1st February 2022. The Winner must acknowledge acceptance of and claim their Prize by replying to this e-mail with details requested. This must be received by the Promoter no later than 12:00PM AEDT Friday 5th February 2022.
14. If for any reason a Winner does not acknowledge, accept and claim their Prize by 12:00PM AEDT Friday 5th February 2022, the Prize will be forfeited and another winner selected.
15. Neither the Promoter nor Tourism NZ will have any liability for a Winner's failure to receive notices due to a Winner’s spam, junk email or other security settings or for a Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
16. Any false prize notifications from unofficial Urban List Instagram accounts or email addresses are not valid.
17. One (1) House Of Travel voucher with a total value of $3,000 NZD.
18. Prize terms and conditions:
● The Prize will be subject to the conditions supplied at time of redemption. House of Travel Gift Cards expires 10 years from the last transaction date. The last transaction date can be either the last top up or redemption date as seen on House of Travel’s Cardholder Portal.
● The Prize cannot be exchanged for goods or cash, nor can it be sold to any other person, and is non-transferrable. The Prize or any unused portion of a Prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
● If a Prize (or part thereof) is unavailable at the time of the selection of the Prize winner, the Promoter will supply the Winner with a similar prize of equivalent value (as determined by the Promoter).
● Use of the Prize will be subject to standard booking conditions and additional terms and conditions in relation to the supply of those goods and services. By entering the Promotion, and accepting the Prize, each Entrant agrees to such terms and conditions
● The Prize does not include or cater for travel to/from experiences from the Winner’s residence or any other incidental costs associated with use of the Prize, which are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
19. The Promotion and these Terms shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand.
20. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence).
20. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
21. If a prospective Winner of the Prize is under the age of 18 years, the Prize will be forfeited by that entrant, and a redraw will occur. If an Entrant fails to comply with any of the Terms, any entry made by such Entrant to the Promotion will be void.
22. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or suspend or modify a prize. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Promotion without notice.
23. The Promoter and Tourism NZ will not be responsible for any events beyond their reasonable control, including unforeseen closures or restrictions due to COVID-19 or any other pandemic. To the extent an event beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, Tourism NZ or a supplier of the Prize occurs, the timetable for this Promotion and related promotions may be modified by the Promoter or Tourism NZ.
24. By accepting the Prize, the Winner and Travellers give permission to the Promoter and Tourism NZ to document their image and use that documentation in promotional campaigns including but not limited to social media, email, editorial, advertorial, website content and additional video platforms.
25. As a condition of entering the Promotion, each Entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees including, for the avoidance of doubt, Tourism NZ, a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
25. As a condition of accepting the Prize, the Winner must sign any legal documentation in the form required by the Promoter, and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
26. Nothing in these Terms limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
28. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use this information, and disclose this information to third parties for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the Entrant.
29. Entrants agree to have their email address added to the Promoter’s and Tourism NZ’s email list and to receive marketing communications from them. The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with the Promotion is governed by Urban List and Tourism NZ’s privacy policies; https://www.theurbanlist.com/privacy https://www.tourismnewzealand.com/about/privacy-policy. You may have rights of access to and correction of your personal information under the Privacy Act 2020. You may request access to, or correction of, your personal information by writing to The Privacy Officer, The Urban List, 3/93 Commercial Road, Newstead, QLD 4006, email@example.com.
30. All entries become the property of the Promoter.