Mitsubishi ASX Promotion Terms And Conditions
THE URBAN LIST’S “MITSUBISHI ASX” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in Mitsubishi ASX promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is The Urban List Pty Ltd ATF The Urban List NZ Trust (ABN 94 135 025 341).
3. The Promotion is open to all New Zealand residents aged 18 and over.
4. Employees (and their immediate family and/or those living in the same household) of the Promoter, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and suppliers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
How to Enter
5. The Promotion period commences at 10:00am NZT on Monday 23rd July 2018 and ends at 12:00pm NZT on Tuesday 14th August 2018 (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, individuals must complete the entry form during the Promotional Period on the following website https://www.theurbanlist.com/brisbane/Mitsubishi-Comp-Landing-Page
7. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
Determining and Notifying the Winner
8. The Promoter will determine the winner based on a random draw.
9. The draw will take place at the Auckland office of the Promoter, 11 Blake St, Ponsonby AKL at 12:00pm NZT on Wednesday 15th August 2018.
10. One (1) entry will be selected for the Prize. The Promoter may select additional reserve entry, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
11. The winner should nominate themselves as the registered driver with Mitsubishi Motors New Zealand Limited (“Mitsubishi”). Where this is not possible, the winner must nominate another person as the registered driver.
12. The registered driver must be over the age of 18 and hold a valid full New Zealand Driver’s License. If these conditions are not met, the entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The winner will be notified via e-mail, on Wednesday 15th August 2018. The winner must acknowledge acceptance of and claim their Prize by replying to this e-mail with details requested. This must be received by the Promoter no later than 12.00pm NZT on Wednesday 22nd August 2018.
15. If for any reason a winner does not acknowledge, accept and claim their Prize by 12.00pm NZT on Wednesday 22nd August 2018, the Prize will be forfeited and another winner selected.
16. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned prior to a winner being selected, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
17. The Promoter will have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winner’s spam, junk email or other security settings or for a winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
18. The one (1) winner of the Prize, will receive:
- Use of a Mitsubishi ASX vehicle on: 1st – 2nd September 2018; or 8th – 9th September 2018.
- 1x voucher to be used at The Butcher's Son restaurant ($50);
- 1x Mecca Cosmetica voucher ($150);
- 1x voucher to be used at The Caker bakery ($50);
- 1x voucher to be used at the White + Wong's restaurant ($150); and
- 1x voucher to be used at Giapo Ice Cream ($50).
In total the Prize is valued at over $450.00 (per winner).
Prize Terms and Conditions
19. The Prize redemptions are subject to availability where redemption requires a booking. Should the winner’s first choice of dates be unavailable, alternative dates will need be to selected.
20. This Prize cannot be exchanged for goods or cash, nor can it be sold to any other person, and is non-transferrable. Prizes or any unused portion of a Prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
21. If a Prize (or part thereof) is unavailable at the time of the selection of the Prize winner, the Promoter will supply the winner with a similar prize of equivalent value (as determined by the Promoter).
22. Mitsubishi will be informed of the winning entry and the winner’s details.
23. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence).
24. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
25. If a winner of the Prize is under the age of 18 years, the Prize will be forfeited by that entrant, and the reserve entry will be awarded.
26. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or suspend or modify a prize.
27. By attending the Prize event, all winners and their guests give permission to the Promoter to document their image and use that documentation in promotional campaigns including but not limited to social media, email, editorial, advertorial, website content and additional video platforms.
28. As a condition of entering the Promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
29. As a condition of accepting the Prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation in the form required by the Promoter, and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
30. The winner is financially liable to Mitsubishi for any loss or damaged sustained to the Mitsubishi ASX vehicle and indemnifies the Promotor from any loss or damage.
31. Entrants agree to have their email address added to the Promoter’s email list.
32. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
34. All entries become the property of the Promoter.