Just in time for all your Christmas gifting, summer holiday shopping, and end-of-year spending sprees—this year's Black Friday and Cyber Weekend sales are back, and boy, are they bigger than ever.
This year, there are literally tonnes and tonnes of brands getting in on the pre-holiday markdowns. If, like us, your feed has been flooded with deals, discounts, and deductions—we're here to help you sort the good from the great and to dig up the most unmissable Black Friday sales.
Black Friday and Cyber Weekend technically kick off Friday 25 November and wrap up on Cyber Monday (Monday 28 November), but lots of stores and brands dropped prices early and the sale mayhem is already firing. From fashion steals to homewares, beauty, and sneakers, we've got you covered right here. Get ready—these are the very best Black Friday and Cyber Weekend steals to shop now and this week.
The Best Black Friday Sales
- Emma Sleep, shop up to 55% off sitewide in Emma Sleep's biggest sale ever until 25 November
- LSKD, up to 70% off sitewide including best-selling tights.
- The Ordinary, 23% off sitewide all November.
- Wild Secrets, up to 75% off sitewide on best-selling toys, lingerie, essentials and more.
- KitchenAid, 20% off small kitchen appliances.
- The Iconic, up to 70% off past season styles.
- Samsung, 15% off selected smartphones and 25% off selected smartwatches and buds, until 5 December.
- Booking. com, 30% off participating accommodation in NZ and worldwide, until 1 December. For stays until 31 Dec 2023.
- Replay, up to 30% off men's and women's fashion from November 24 until November 29.
- Superdry, 30-60% off everything in-store and online from November 23 until November 29.
- Clarks, 25-75% off everything ends Sunday, November 27.
- GoPro, 15% off sitewide.
Christmas shopping? Check out 12 affordable luxury gifts to give someone special this year.
Image credit: LSKD | The Ordinary | The Iconic, Emma Sleep.
Editor's note: Urban List editors independently select and write about stuff we love and think you'll like too. Urban List has affiliate partnerships, so we get revenue from your purchase.