Win A Double Pass To Sensory Underground | Terms And Conditions
THE URBAN LIST’S “Win One Of Two Double Passes To Sensory Underground” PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in 'Win One Of Two Double Passes To Sensory Underground' promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is The Urban List Pty Ltd ATF The Urban List Trust (ABN 56 349 266 482).
3. The Promotion is open to Australian residents living in VIC, aged 18 years or over.
4. Employees (and their immediate family and/or those living in the same household) of the Promoter, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and suppliers associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
How to Enter
5. The Promotion period commences at 12:00pm AEST on Sunday 4th August 2019 and ends at 12:00pm AEST on Monday 12th August 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, individuals must follow @urbanlistmelb on Instagram and "comment" on the competition post. The comment must relate to "Your favourite Fed Square memory".
Determining and Notifying the Winner
The draw will take place at the Melbourne office of the Promotor, 66-68 Cubbitt St at 2:00pm AEST on Monday 12th August 2019.
The competition will run as a game of chance. The winners will be selected by an online random generator.
7. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winners will be notified via the DM facility on Instagram. Notification will take place on Monday 12th August. The winner’s must acknowledge acceptance of and claim their Prize by 1) replying to the notification with their e-mail adress, and 2) the replying to notification email sent to that email address provided. Email must include all detail requested by the promoter. This must be received by the Promoter no later than 12.00pm AEDT on Wednesday 14th August 2019.
9. If for any reason a winner does not acknowledge accept of (and through through such acknowledgement and claim their Prize) by 12.00pm AEDT on Wednesday 14th August 2019, the Prize will be forfeited and another draw will be conducted to issue the prize.
10. The Promoter will have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winner’s settings and operation of their instagram or email account including spam, junk email or other security settings or for a winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
The two winners will each receive 1x Double Pass to the 6pm Sensory Underground session held on Friday 16th of August. The total value of each Prize is valued at AU$258, while the total Prize pool is AU$516. Prize does not include any ancillary costs associated with using the prize. The decision as to who the winner shares the prize with up to the winner and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence about it.
11. Prize terms and conditions:
The Prizes are not exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. If the winner is not able to attend the 6pm session on Friday 16th of August, they can transfer it to a nominated person. Names for any nominated person must be received by 5pm, Wednesday 14th August 2019.
12. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence).
13. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
14. If a winner of the Prize is under the age of 18 years, the Prize will be forfeited by that entrant, and another entrant will be awarded the Prize in their place.
15. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or suspend or modify a prize.
16. As a condition of entering the Promotion, each entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (which shall include Content) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
17. As a condition of accepting the Prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation in the form required by the Promote, and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
18. Entrants agree to have their email address added to the Promoter’s email list.
19. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.