Facts first: 2020 was an absolute stinker when it came to holidays. Whether you were forced to take annual leave when COVID struck or you just couldn’t take time off (again, thanks COVID), chances are you’re hanging for a decent getaway in 2021.
Because we’re legends—and you deserve a solid sojourn—we’ve figured out a handy hack that will score you loads more annual leave this year.
Diaries at the ready, here’s how to make the most of your annual leave in 2021.
Days To Book Off
Depending on which state you reside in you can score a whopping 48 days off next year. Nope that’s not a typo.
It takes a bit of strategy and getting in before your colleagues but according to flexi workspace legends, Instant Offices, you should aim to take these days off:
- Friday 25 December 2020 to Sunday 3 January 2021: Book three days of leave and get 10 days off
- Saturday 23 January to Sunday 31 January: Book four days of leave and get nine days off
- Friday 2 April to Sunday 11 April: Book four days of leave and get 10 days off
- Saturday 24 April to Sunday 2 May: Book four days of leave and get nine days off
- Saturday 25 December 2021 to Sunday 2 January 2022: Book three days of leave and get nine days off
If you’re more of a visual creature, check out Instant Offices calendar here.
Image Credit: Stocksy