We really do love a glass (or bottle) of wine. Sometimes it’s nice to mix it up and try something new in the wine world, which is why we’re so pumped that the legends at Neighbourhood Events Co are putting on another wine-filled fest across 10 incredible Northbridge venues this September.
If you know Urban Wine Walk, you’ll know this is no ordinary wine tasting event—they collaborate with the best local venues to create the ultimate pub crawl meets pop-up cellar door tasting experience, giving you a chance to get out and explore some of our city’s amazing restaurants and bars, and most delicious drops.
These things are so popular they tend to sell out fast, so it’s a good thing they’re taking over Northbridge for two massive weekends on Saturday 11 and 18 September. Round up your crew and get set to traipse around Northbridge sloshing back some seriously divine drops, because here’s where the guided tour will be stopping off and what you'll be drinking:
1. North Bird Wine Store & Bar ft. Chalari Wines (Weekend One) and Konpira Maru (Weekend Two)
2. Neon Palms ft. Quiet Mind Wine (Weekend One) and Break Free (Weekend Two)
3. The Standard ft. South by South West (Weekend One) and Swinney (Weekend Two)
4. No Mafia ft. Paul Nelson Wines (Weekend One) and La Kooki Wines (Weekend Two)
5. Picabar ft. Vino Volta (Weekend One) and Higher Plane (Weekend Two)
6. Frisk. Small Bar ft. Clandestine Vineyards (Weekend One) and La Prova (Weekend Two)
7. Johnny Fox’s ft. Hither & Son (Weekend One) and The Sum (Weekend Two)
8. Henry Summer ft. Marchand & Burch (Weekend One) and Marri Wood Park (Weekend Two)
9. Yes Please Perth ft. Trait Wines (Weekend One) and Alkimi Wines (Weekend Two)
10. La Cholita ft. Juniper Estate (Weekend One) and Skigh Wine (Weekend Two)
You can kick things off at whichever venue takes your fancy and go from there.
What: Urban Wine Walk
When: Saturday 11 September and Saturday 18 September
Where: Various locations in Northbridge
Tickets are just $75pp plus booking fee which includes over 30 complimentary tastings and a food voucher plus a tasting glass too. Catch the rest of the details for Weekend One and Weekend Two via the website.
If you're a wine lover and you just need a little more, stop by the best wine bars in Perth to split a bottle at.
Image credit: Supplied
Editor's note: Urban List editors independently select and write about stuff we love and think you'll like too. Urban List has affiliate partnerships, so we get revenue from your purchase.