Neighbourhood Events Co is back at it with a brand new Urban Wine Walk through Subiaco’s best bars as they transform into urban cellar doors where you'll be able to discover 20 incredible Aussie winemakers over two epic Saturdays this summer.
If you’re one of Neighbourhood Events Co’s loyal followers, you already know that they collaborate with the best of the best, so expect to be working your way through bars and restaurants such as Bark, the Subiaco Hotel, Storehouse and more while you sip away on wines from Xanadu, Mon Tout, Castelli Estate and so many more.
If you haven’t been on one of the Urban Wine Walks before, let us break it down for you. Each of the ten Subiaco venues will play host to a different winemaker, allowing you to get out and explore some of Subi’s best bars and WA’s best winemakers at the same time.
From midday until 4pm, you set your own pace as you work your way from one pop-up cellar door to the next. Each winemaker will have a few of their favourite wines available for tasting, so you can make it your goal to hit all 10 venues, or you can pick out a few that sound right up your alley and take a more relaxing pace.
Wondering what’s on offer? Here’s the full line-up.
Saturday 27 November | Buy Tickets
- BARK Subiaco—funk wine (WA)
- Subiaco Hotel—Xanadu (WA)
- Storehouse Subiaco—Mon Tout (WA)
- The Village Bar—Forester Estate (WA)
- Restaurant Caleb—Garbin Estate (WA)
- Your Local Subiaco—In Praise of Shadows (SA)
- Refuge Small Bar—Morlet of Margaret River (WA)
- El Peruvian—Lake House Denmark (WA)
- Fenway Subiaco—Small Things Wine (WA)
- Noble Perth—Wines of Merritt (WA)
Saturday 4 December | Buy Tickets
- BARK Subiaco—Millbrook Winery (WA)
- Subiaco Hotel—Walsh & Sons (WA)
- Storehouse Subiaco—Snake + Herring (WA)
- The Village Bar—Mr Barval Fine Wines (WA)
- Restaurant Caleb—CALNEGGIA (WA)
- Your Local Subiaco—Frankland Estate (WA)
- Refuge Small Bar—Castelli Estate (WA)
- El Peruvian—Miles from Nowhere (WA)
- Fenway Subiaco—St Johns Wine (WA)
- Noble Perth—Freehand Natural Wine (WA)
For just $75 +bf you'll get more than 30 tastings across the 10 different venues, a $10 food voucher to spend at your nominated starting venue, a $25 wine voucher for any purchases you make on the day (6-pack minimum) and an official tasting glass to keep; a total bargain if you ask us. All you need to do is decide where you’re starting.
After that, check out all the Perth food news you probably missed this week.
Image credit: Supplied
Editor's note: Urban List editors independently select and write about stuff we love and think you'll like too. Urban List has affiliate partnerships, so we may get revenue from your purchase.