When we said it was going to be a crazy season of sales and steals, we really weren’t kidding.
While you might not have had a moment to catch your breath from this week's Click Frenzy Main Event sale (which is still happening, over here), another round of mark-downs is popping up all in the name of Singles’ Day.
What Is Singles' Day?
Haven’t heard of Singles Day? It’s actually one of the biggest sales of the year and the world’s largest shopping festival. Unlike Black Friday and Cyber Weekend, this day of discounts all started in China, and, as its name suggests, is all about celebrating singledom.
When Is Singles' Day?
Singles' Day 2021 kicks off on Thursday 11 November, and most sales continue until Friday 12 November. With Click Frenzy rolling and Cyber Weekend on the horizon, some retailers are extending their deals to mulit-day or week-long sprees.
So, if you’re in need of a little mid-week pick me up, this is your time to shine. Here are the best Singles' Day sales to shop in 2021.
The Best Singles' Day Sales
- THE ICONIC, 22% off the designer edit
- Myer, various discounts including 50% off cookware, 30% off womenswear, and 25% off menswear
- Net-A-Porter, 22% off a select range of styles with the code "SINGLES22"
- Parlour X, 23% off with the code "SINGLES23"
- Hype DC, 20 - 60% off a selection of sneakers
- The Outnet, up to 85% off in the clearance sale plus an extra 20% off with the code "EXTRA20"
- Farfetch, 22% off a select range of styles
- Mr Porter, 22% off a select range of styles
- Lovehoney, 25% off sitewide
And here are the best Click Frenzy Main Event deals.
Image credit: Net-A-Porter
Editor's note: Urban List editors independently select and write about stuff we love and think you'll like too. Urban List has affiliate partnerships, so we get revenue from your purchase.