Phase four of WA's roadmap out of COVID hell has been announced and the festival announcements are starting to roll on in. Grab your credit cards and get ready to book, here are the Perth events that have been scheduled (or re-scheduled) so far.
We'll update this list on the regular so check back often.
- Tsunami's Winter Sake Festival, which features unlimited sake, umeshu, shochu and whiskey tastings, is happening on Saturday 11 and Sunday 12 July.
- The Urban Craft Beer Crawl—going down across seven of Perth's best bars—has just been announced for Saturday 25 July and you'll want to get your tickets stat.
- CineFestOz is back on in the South West, running from 25 to 30 August.
- The Perth Craft Beer Festival is back at The Claremont Showgrounds from Friday 4 to Sunday 6 September.
- Margaret River Open Studios has announced new dates so you might want to head down between 12 and 27 September to soak up all the art and good vibes.
- Perth Beer Fest has been re-scheduled for Friday 2 and Saturday 3 October while Fremantle Beerfest will be taking place from 13 to 15 November.
- Oktoberfest is back at Langley Park on Saturday 10 October and you'll want to snap up your tickets as soon as they go on sale on Tuesday 7 July.
- Wine Machine will be going down in the Swan Valley on 17 October, lock it in.
- For those of you considering a trip up north, Brew & The Moo will be dishing up beef and beers across 25 and 26 October in Dampier.
- Good Day Sunshine in Margaret River is back on so book yourself a trip down south for 31 October.
- Diner en Blanc will be happening on Saturday 7 November, keep your fingers crossed for warm weather.
- The one you've all been waiting for, Fringe World Festival will be back with a bang from 16 January to 15 February.
Looking for something to do this weekend? Here are the best things happening in Perth.
Image credit: Wine Machine