Ahhh Christmas. It’s a magical time of year. A time to catch up with friends and family, to spend long days at the beach and to eat more seafood in a sitting than any one person should be able to consume in a week. But it’s also a time to stress yourself out about buying the perfect presents, avoid it for weeks and then head to your local shopping centre on Christmas eve and wind up crying in the corner because there are too. many. people!
So let’s avoid that this year shall we? We’ve found everything your friends and fam could ever want and wrapped it up into your ultimate Perth Christmas gift guide.
For The Homemaker
- These amazingly beautiful painted pots from Perth artist Anya Brock or these ones from Pop & Scott will take their indoor plant game to the next level.
- A four, six or eight-week flower subscription to brighten their home on the regs from With Love & Co.
- One of these epic pieces from Busselton artist Liv Vardy to hang on their wall.
- These seriously luxe linen sheets from Natsukashi will make getting into bed an absolute dream.
For The Pampered Princess
- This Arabian Oud Body Oil from Sodashi that feels and smells so damn good that you’ll want to bathe in it—but don’t, this stuff ain’t cheap.
- Or, for ultimate relaxation, go all out and get them the Sodashi Chakra Balance Treatment at Bodhi J Wellness Spa Retreat—they’ll be indebted to you forevermore and their chakras will be aligned so they’ll be even nicer to you.
- This Ultimate Living Luxuries Kit from the legends at The It Kit—more than just pamper perfection, this kit comes complete with an aromatherapy candle, bluetooth speaker, marble cheese board, cheese knife and so. Much. More. It seriously is the ultimate living luxury kit and if any of my friends are reading this—I want it!
- If you’ve got an insomniac in your life help them get a good night’s rest and buy them this Clean Slate pillow spray.
For The Fashion Forward
- One of these amazing (and unisex) watches—designed, tested and re-designed by a group of Perth architecture grads so you know the design is smart AF.
- If they’re the jet-setting type, there’s nothing more suave than a monogrammed passport holder.
- Any of the super stylish jewels from Perth designer Bianko.
- Any of the luxe bathers from Perth swimwear brand Fella, or a few nights at the stunning Fella Villas in Bali wouldn’t hurt if you’re feeling super generous.
- Any of the AJE Christmas gift packs which are being offered at 20% off and come with free gift wrapping and delivery. The packs include goodies like classic tees right through to sequined mini skirts.
- This quintessential valet tray to help the blokes organise their shiz. These babies are all made in Freo and they’re so perfect it hurts.
For The Type-A Personality
- One of these awesome 2017 calendars from Jessica Rykers Creative which will make them the most organised person in the office.
- This super stylish letter tray which will make their to-do pile feel much more manageable.
For The Foodie
- Make their Christmas more festive and more fun with this Christmas Pudding gin from Aussie gin distillers, Four Pillars.
- You know they’re going to want that gin cold, so chuck in these cool sphere ice cubes while you’re there.
- Or if they’re more into tea than gin, any of these pretty tea for two sets from T2.
- Help them keep their new year’s resolutions with one of the delicious superfood boxes from Bounty Box.
For The Beach Bum
- One of these beautifully soft Turkish towels which can double as a sarong at the beach or a rug for those cooler nights, #doublewinning.
- This epic inflatable chair from Sunnylife.
- These wicked rose gold shades from Perth sunnies designer Ellidah.
For The Sporty Type
- If they already have their own exercise regime going on, help them look the part with some activewear from Once Upon A Run.
- If they’re more into adventure than activewear, get them the experience of a lifetime as they skydive over Rottnest Island.
- The gift that keeps on giving, a LAFit membership will have them thanking you all year long. With Lagree—think pilates on steroids—and cycle classes at their brand new Highgate studio, they’ll be fitter than ever this year!
Need a drink after all that Christmas shopping? Check out The Best Perth Bars For Christmas Drinks.
Image credit: Agnieszka Paltynowicz