If you’re up the top end of the coast and looking for things to do in Noosa, we’ve got you covered. Whenever there’s a tonne of options, it’s fair to say that there’s going to be those that are great and those that are pretty atrocious.
So we’ve taken the votes, tallied up the results, and have curated a list of the actual best things to in Noosa. Better get ticking, because this list is just the beginning.
- Pretend you’re on the French Riviera with a private cabana, a shared seafood platter and a bottle of bubbles.
- Trek up the hill and explore all the best spots to eat, drink and shop at Noosa Junction, and don't forget newcomer Light Years.
- Sip on cocktails, dine on canapes, bop to awesome DJ sets and watch the sunset over Noosa River, all aboard the Sunshine Coast's prettiest boat, the M.V. Catalina. It's easily one of our favourite things to do in Noosa.
- Pound the bush tracks on a next-level hike and walk your pretty little self through the national park, from Noosa Heads to Alexandria Bay. Then, finish off with one of the most liberating things to do in Noosa, and strip off for a nudie swim.
- Plan your own brewery tour without leaving Noosa Shire. Start at Land and Sea, then try Heads of Noosa and finish up the day at Copperhead Brewery.
- Find your early morning zen with yoga (or pilates) at Noosa Flow.
- Hop in the car and check out the Noosa Shire villages of Sunshine Beach, Peregian Beach and Cooroy. There's plenty to eat, see and do.
- Drink your way through the best bars in Noosa Junction, starting with cocktails at Eddie Cheeba’s, grab a queso taco and a margarita (on tap!) at Paradise Arcade, and finish up with a cold cerveza at the spot where it all began, Village Bicycle.
- Fine dine your way through the day or night at one (or a few) of the best restaurants in Noosa.
- Make the end of the work week really count with Aperitivo Hour at Locale.
- Fresh kale, Himalayan salt, fermented things in jars—basically, stock up on anything that makes you feel healthy just by looking at it at Noosa Farmers Market on a Sunday.
- Experience a true one-stop shop (sans alcohol, though, we’re afraid) at Belmondos, where you can grab fresh produce, meats, artisan brand and Clandestino coffee beans roasted in-house.
- Watch a sunset from atop Mt Tinbeerwah or Laguna Lookout.
- Tackle the best breakfasts in Noosa, one awesome cafe at a time.
- Tap out of your Noosa break with an afternoon at the Sunshine Coast's first distillery. And make sure you try their pho-flavoured gin, a recent collaboration with much-loved Sunshine Beach restaurant Sum Yung Guys.
Looking for more things to do in Noosa? Make sure you work your way through this list of the best restaurants in Noosa.
Image credit: Amy Higg for The Urban List