If you’re up the top end of the coast and looking for things to do in Noosa, we’ve got you covered. Whenever there’s a tonne of options, it’s fair to say that there’s going to be those that are great and those that are pretty atrocious.
So we’ve taken the votes, tallied up the results, and have curated a list of the actual best things to in Noosa. Better get ticking, ‘cause this list is just the beginning…
- Pretend you’re on the French Riviera with a private cabana, a shared seafood platter and obvs a bottle of Cristal, baby.
- Explore Noosa’s cool little cousin in the Junction.
- Try some happiness on a stick at Happy Pops Noosa and then feed your mind with some literary classics (or a trashy bestseller) at The River Read.
- Pound the bush tracks on a next-level hike and walk your pretty little self through the national park, from Noosa Heads to Alexandria Bay, before cooling off with a nudie swim #nottechnicallylegal.
- Plan your own brewery tour without even leaving Noosa Shire. Start at Land and Sea, then try Heads of Noosa and finish up the day at Copperhead Brewery.
- Find your early morning Zen with yoga on the beach.
- Take glamping to a whole new level at Habitat Noosa. And don’t miss the First Batch coffee and locally brewed beer at CootharaBAR.
- Drink your way through the best bars in the Junction, starting with cocktails at Eddie Cheeba’s, grab a queso taco and a margarita (on tap!) at Paradise Arcade, and finish up with a cold cerveza at the spot where it all began, Village Bicycle.
- Fine dine your way through the day or night at one (or a few) of the best restaurants in Noosa.
- Head down to this unassuming little spot at the back of an industrial estate for one of the best coffees you’ll get at the top end of the Coast.
- Give your locks some love with the hottest, locally made, organic hair products from Mint Hair or get your beard did at Scumbags Noosa.
- Make the end of the work week really count with Aperitivo Hour at Locale.
- Fresh kale, Himalayan salt, fermented things in jars—basically, stock up on anything that makes you feel healthy just by looking at it at Noosa Farmers Market.
- Head in to Waterpistols Surfboards from 6am for an Allpress coffee and an acai bowl — just be careful not to drool over the Stuart Campbell-shaped boards on display.
- Experience a true one-stop shop (sans alcohol, though, we’re afraid) at Belmondos, where you can grab fresh produce, meats, artisan brand, and Clandestino coffee beans roasted in-house.
- Find the magical rock pools (you know the ones!) and then post a photo of them on Instagram saying “From where you’d rather be”. Hoard off comments asking you where they are, and don’t spill the beans or release your pup and let it run free at Noosa Spit aka The Dog Beach. You’ll be rewarded with licks and a car that smells like wet dog, literally.
- Green up your interiors at Acres Garden Centre. Pick up locally crafted ceramics, a fab fiddle-leaf, or save the bees with a native hive.
- Check out the seriously high-end Japanese options taking the Junction up a notch. Sumi Open Kitchen and Zen Teppanyaki are a must.
Hanging down around the middle of the Coast? Check out our list of the best things to do in Mooloolaba.
Image credit: Amy Higg for The Urban List