We're keeping a live list here of what restaurants, bars, and cafes are doing. Keep an eye on it, and if we've missed what your local is doing, email us here.
We've split the list of restaurants offering delivery into suburb, check for yours below.
For an exhaustive list of Melbourne's bars and pubs offering takeaway and delivery services, hit up The Happiest Hour which has ditched drink specials for now and helping out the industry. Check out their full list here.
- Chin Chin will be taking bookings and also offering takeaway. Read more here.
- Barbecue masters Fancy Hank's is serving up their entire menu for pick up and delivery as of Friday 20 March, and they're also putting together some hefty 'feed-me' packs for $25 a head that's full of smoked meats and other barbecue goods—spend $100 or more and they'll throw in a roll of loo paper. Nice one. Order here from Friday onwards.
- Bar Margaux & Connie's Pizza have a range of ready-to-eat meals available for delivery from 5pm to 11pm. Call (03) 9041 0856 to order.
- Having a big night in? You can still get that late-night kebab from Stalactites. Get your hands around their classic souvas, Greek BBQ and Dips until 1am. Just like in their brick and mortar store, gluten-free options are available—find it all on Uber Eats, Deliveroo, EASI and Hungry Panda.
- If you're looking for a more casual affair when it comes to Greek Cuisine, Hella Good has you covered. Just like their sister restaurant Stalactites, the team will be serving until one 1am. And yes, the Arnie, slammed full of marinated lamb, is on the menu.
- Tulum is one of Melbourne's best restaurants, and now they'll be offering up a special takeaway menu for both delivery and pick up. Highlights include Turkish spinach, Lentil meatballs (vegan), beef ribs, and pumpkin candy. Get 15% off if you call the store directly and arrange pick up.
- For the first time ever, Aromi Restaurant in Brighton will be offering home delivery through UberEats. Starting next week, the restaurant will be offering serves of its fritto misto; lasagne; tiramisu, gnocco fritto.
- The Moldy Fig has everything to make you feel like you're in Louisiana at home. Order directly on (03) 9042 7613 and you'll get 15% off. Alternatively you can order delicious po' boys, salads, and New Orleans classics via DoorDash.
- Brunswick Kitchen can't run cooking classes at the moment, but they're dishing up delicious meals instead. The menu changes daily, check out their Instagram or call on 0422 778 442 for to find out what they're serving.
- Capitano has a considered selection from their menu up for take away, and it includes their infamous Grandma Pie. Check the menu and order here.
- You can now find King and Godfree on UberEats and Deliveroo with offerings from their Euro-centric menu. Expect their signature pizzas and lasagna along with a range of premium pantry essentials like milk, dried pasta, eggs and pickles.
- Carlton North institute Babajan is bringing a selection of your favourite Middle Eastern dishes to your door. Check out the menu and order here, or give them a bell on 03 9388 9814. The team are also donating 10 meals a day to the Red Cross to help those in already vulnerable positions.
- Ms Frankie in Cremorne will soon be offering fresh pasta and sauces available for their customers to cook up at home. Keep up to date here.
- The Cherry Tree Hotel is delivery booze and toilet paper. All you really need to get through this whole thing. Order here.
- Bontempo is continuing to provide pizza and pasta takeaway for the Fitzroy area. They're open 7 nights a week, 5pm to 9pm. Call Bontempo on (03) 9417 7052.
- Prahran's Galah is offering up delicious fresh pasta in bulk, starting at $14kg. Email [email protected] and the Galah team will be in contact.
- Maker & Monger is making your cheese dreams come true with their goods delivered via courier. Stock up over at their online shop here.
- Iconic South Melbourne hotel, Lamaro's, has turned itself into a gourmet grocer and boutique wine store for the time being. Get sauces by the chef, ready-mate meals, seafood, pasta, dumplings, and more. Get the whole menu here.
- Oriental Teahouse is pick-up, and delivery via Deliveroo between 11:30am to 3pm, and 5pm to 9pm. You can also get yourself cook-at-home dumpling kits on their website here.
- Mr Miyagi be dishing up takeaway versions of some of your favourites. From Friday 20 March, Mr M will have dishes, and cook-at-home items available at a pop-up at 24 Chatham Street, Prahran. Get your hands on 500g portions of Mr M's wagyu bolognese, MFC chicken, 500g portions of dan dan pork, pork belly fried rice, frozen dumplings, and more.
- Windsor restaurant Tipico is selling jars of their amazing Sugo for $10, with lasagne also available for $30. It's enough for 2 people, please give them 48-hours notice for orders.
- The Cookie Box has announced they'll be delivering their delicious cookies to your home. Staff will be delivering the delicious cargo. Place your order at [email protected].
- Grill'd just launched their own dedicated delivery team across 50 locations, ensuring you'll get that burger you know and love in your hands, stat. Order yourself some of the good stuff before April 12 for free delivery on all orders, and 50% off your first. Not bad, not bad at all—get to it here.
- Purveyor of fine fish and chips, Hunk Dory, is still open for takeaway across most of their locations; you can also find them on your favourite delivery apps. Don't forget to chuck in a couple of dimmies while you're there.
- Goldeluck's Bakeshop has added to their already delicious doughnut delivery service with survival packs. The packs include bread pies, freezable baked goods, and more. Check them out here.
- The Everleigh, Heartbreaker, and Everleigh Bottling Co. are helping your have a happy hour, with a range of drinks available for delivery online. Order here.
- The Provincial Hotel in Ballarat is offering Lola's full menu pick up from their side window with 20% off. Open for lunch 12pm-2pm, and dinner 5pm-8pm. Full menu here.
- Freight Bar in Ballarat is taking the pressure off and will do the cooking for you with their Cold/Eat Later/Freeze service. More information here.
- Rochford Winery has transformed itself into a premium grocer, with all the essentials available along with fresh pizza from 400 Gradi. Their in-house delivery team will be servicing the Yarra Valley with food and booze delivery, and right now, you can score 40% off their wine dozens from the online store. Check the website or call 03 5957 3333 for more.
Image credit: supplied