Cafes, restaurants, and pubs will be allowed to reopen with a maximum of 20 people, we're getting back to bringing you the latest things happening in food around Melbourne.
You can still find which restaurants are doing takeaway and delivery below.
- Starward's new whisky, Fortis, will be available from Monday 3 August. Find out all about it here.
- Moon Dog Brewing is taking their popular boxes to another level with The Moon Dog & Friends Winter Treats Box. Inside you'll find a range of ales, chocolate, coffee, and a stubby holder. Order here.
- Cookes Food is back with another great event this week. The 'Jimmy Greek Feast' includes lamb shoulder, Greek salad, roasted rosemary potatoes, baklava ice cream, and more. Order here.
- Melbourne's annual Hot Chocolate Festival is back once again dishing up 31 amazing hot chocolate flavours throughout August. Read more here.
- Richmond cocktail bar The Ugly Duckling is keeping you entertained in lockdown with cocktails at home. Order here.
- Black Star Pastry is now offering delivery after establishing its first permanent store in Melbourne in St Kilda. Get the famous Strawberry Watermelon Cake delivered straight to your door, order here.
- Nobu @ Home is back once again. Get amazing Japanese dishes straight to your homes such as wagyu tacos, and their black cod Saikyo miso. More information here.
- Rochford Wines' Christmas In July hamper is exactly what you need to get through the month. Delivery available to Melbourne and the Yarra Valley. Order here.
- Donut Dash is a virtual doughnut store that'll deliver delicious doughnuts straight to your door. Packs start at $10. Order here.
- CBD cocktail spot, Bar Clara is delivering mulled wine to your door. 'Scarlet & Clove' is a blend of Christmas spices that is perfect for cold Melbourne winter days. Order it here.
Keep an eye on all the restaurants reopening around Melbourne here.
Image credit: Annika Kafcaloudis