Foodies seem to cop it pretty badly. Almost as bad as hipsters. Or inner city wankers. Let’s be real though, we all have a little bit of foodie in us. Hands up if you’ve said any of these…
1. Have these almonds been activated?
2. Can you not talk about truffle butter that way? I don’t want to see it in that light…
3. Who’s the chef? What doco would I know him from?
4. So I was watching Chef’s Table last night…
5. I’ll only eat a meat pie if the pastry is made in-house and it’s filled with a ragu.
6. They ordered their steak well done on the first date, so it was also the last date. Ever.
7. Wait don’t eat yet, I need a picture.
8. Can you just shine your phone torch while I take a pic of our dinner?
9. Oh this restaurant only has one set of cutlery for each course, how rustic.
10. Diets just aren’t for me.
11. Oh I don’t eat there, the lighting sucks.
12. I just don’t get how people get too ‘full’ for dessert? Is that really a thing?
13. OMG I ate that way too quickly.
14. I planned my last holiday around the food I wanted to eat in that city.
15. I’m not a food blogger; I’m a food stylist.
16. I’ve been thinking about how we should tackle this buffet, guys.
17. My wardrobe sucks because I spend all my money on food.
18. So I was watching Master Chef last night…
19. What’s instant coffee?
20. She’s so tacky, her carrots even aren’t julienned…
Image credit: Ariana Gillrie
Want more? Find out What Kind Of Annoying Foodie You Are