Want something new? Check out our list of The 11 Best Best (New) Burgers in Sydney | 2015.
It's no secret that we love a good burger, here at The Urban List. The humble staple has been revolutionised in the last few years, with all sorts of delectable meaty (or veggie) patties being rolled out across town, and we couldn't be happier.
To celebrate our love of burgers (and because you know we love a list!) we've rounded up 20 of the best burgers in Sydney, for your eating pleasure.
So, regardless of whether you want to splash out on a Neil Perry specialty, or go simple with classic bacon and cheese, we've got a burger to suit your taste.
Counting down—the best burgers in Sydney:
20. The flame-grilled chicken tortilla burger at The Burger Shed.
19. The Manly Mega Burger (double beef, double cheese!) at 4 Pines Brewing Company.
18. Hinky Dinks' pulled-pork burger with apple slaw and aioli.
17. Veggie burger with Parmesan fries at Panama House.
16. Fat Rupert's Yeezy burgers with house-made pickles and Swiss cheese.
15. Bay Burger with American mustard, slaw and chips at Watsons Bay Boutique Hotel.
14. Buttermilk fried chicken burger with salsa roja at The Norfolk.
13. Woolwich Pier Hotel's BBQ beef brisket sliders—amazing!
12. The legendary burgers at Paul's Famous Hamburgers. Get The Works burger and stock up on napkins (it can get messy).
11. The Dirty Bird at Reuben Hills.
10. The Botanist's pork and cider sliders with blue cheese.
9. Grilled haloumi burger with avo' puree and caramelised onions at Moo Gourmet Burgers.
8. Wagyu burger with crispy onions rings at Ribs & Burgers.
7. Classic cheeseburger with a PBJ shake (to wash it down) at The Milk Bar by Café Ish.
6. Dan Hong's famous cheeseburger at The Fish Shop.
5. The Black Widow at Parlour Burger (named for its unusual charcoal bun).
4. Batch Burgers & Espresso's New Yorker—hailing back to where it all began!
3. The Mary's Burger (with a side of trashcan bacon) is damn good!
2. David Blackmore's full blood Wagyu hamburger with bacon, Gruyere cheese, and zuni pickles at Rockpool Bar & Grill.
1. And topping off our list of the best burgers in Sydney is . . . (drumroll please) none other than the pulled-pork burger at Chur Burger, of course! The. Best.
Image credit: The Burger Shed