When the lockdown comes, we eat. And eat.
If you're looking to expand your delivered-to-your-door repertoire, you've come to the right place:
- Best grocery delivery services
- Best Victorian wines you can get delivered
- Best chocolate delivery
- Best alcohol delivery options
- Doughnuts delivered to your door
Today, we're focussing on the best Italian food you can get delivered to your door in Melbourne. A lot of these restaurants also offer pick-up, so if you're in the area grab yourself something delicious.
- 400 Gradi | Order from Gradi Mercato (fresh pasta, vegetables, read-made meals, and more), or the usual fare from their Brunswick, Essendon, and Eastland restaurants. Order here.
- Tipo 00 | Order fresh pasta, sauce, and of course the usual amazing Italian fare—including the Tipomisu—from Tipo 00 here.
- Grossi A Casa | The Grossi team are continuing to serve up their amazing Italian meals while Grossi Florentino is closed. Check out the range here.
- Baby Pizza | Dishing up take away from 4pm daily, Baby dishes up the great mains, pasta, and pizza you've come to expect from them. Order for pick-up and delivery here
- Ms Frankie | Delivering on Friday and Saturday, Ms Frankie Casa has pasta and grog boxes, pasta, sauces, desserts, pantry items, and more. Order here.
- Vaporetto | Hawthorn's Vaporetto has a range of seasonal meals available for delivery and pick-up. Order here.
- Fox In The Corn | Still open for delivery via UberEats and take away, Fox In The Corn continues to serve up the goods in Footscray. Check out their menu here.
- Woodstock Pizzicheria | Old-school Melbourne pizza with more than 20-years experience in the game. Get antipasti, pizza, and specials from Nonna's pantry. Order here.
- Scopri | The Scopri Kitchen & Farm Box is a subscription service that can be delivered to Melbourne metro, and Macedon Ranges. Order here.
- D.O.C Gastronomia Italiana | Take away and local delivery is available right now with more options coming soon. Order here.
- Thirty Eight Chairs | Give Thirty Eight Chairs a call to kick those Italian food cravings in South Yarra. Read their menu here.
- Cucinetta | Open for pick-up and delivery, Cucinetta is also back with their 29-cheese gnocchi which is being made every Sunday. Read more here.
If you're still hungry check out where to find Melbourne's Best Pizza.
Image credit: Ms Frankie | Jenna Fahey-White