‘Tis the season to be jolly! It’s also the season to over-indulge in maple-glazed ham, guzzle back the champers, and shop up a storm. Let it rain people, Christmas is all about giving after all!
With only a few weeks to go and plenty more spending to be done, we’ve hunted high and low to find you some Christmas goodies that are pretty on the eye and light on the wallet.
Operation Kris Kringle sorted! Here are 15 great gifts for under 20 big ones!
1. For the traveller: everyone goes away in summer, so grab a gift they can take on the family vacay and you’re onto a winner. We’re loving local beauty brand Soak Society, and their travel-size Noosa Wellness Soak ($11.95). And because you’ve got left over coin, add in a “Soak in Session” Do Not Disturb sign ($5.95)—you don’t want Aunty Helen barging in after all.
2. For the bad-arse: two words, so much meaning. You’ll be thought of forever as the mind-reader with this “Oh F ck” pressed print from Brisbane illustrator Jasmine Dowling. Conveniently on sale and ringing in at 20 buckaroos.
3. For the pretty boy: because a Mandle (AKA Man Candle) is perhaps the best invention we’ve heard of this year. It’s true, sometimes guys like candles too. ($19.95)
4. For the guy/girl who needs to chill the hell out: this book ($15.49) should do the trick without it being too obvious that you’re trying to help them find their inner Zen.
5. For the dreamers and schemers: two epic notebooks from Blacklist ($14.95) for all that thought-vomit.
6. For the bearded dude: This organic AND vegan beard oil ($19.95) is Noosa-made and probably just what the bad-beard doctor ordered.
7. For the Aeropress owners: you can’t go past Padre Coffee’s Costa Rica blend. For $19.95 you’ll snag a 250-gram bag of whole beans, perfect for those festive hangovers.
8. For the dad: who enjoys an ice-cold whiskey, get these On The Rocks Whisky Cooling Stones ($19.95).
9. For any girl with hair: this Sea Salt Hair Mist will be a welcome addition to their beauty cabinet ($13.95).
10. For the entertainer: this colourful House Doctor Tapas Set ($14.95) will be right up their alley. Trust us!
11. For the pool guy: when you wanna get them a blow-up swan but a cool, inflatable watermelon ball ($18.95) is all you can afford.
12. For the upperclass hippie: a stunning embellished tassel keyring ($18) from Table Tonic that says “I appreciate good things” instead of “I haven’t washed for a week”.
13. For the guy who has everything: The Right Tool ($19.95) is a credit card-sized tool kit featuring a bottle opener, wrench, and ruler. Plus, it fits into a wallet.
14. For the chocolate-lover: this box ($12.95) of milk and dark Australian-made chocolates should do it!
15. For your pregnant friend: who will definitely NOT wanna swap, when they score this super cute pear (yep, as in the fruit) night light ($19.95) for their little bundle? How thoughtful of you!
Image Credit: The Office