‘Tis the season of luuuuurve. Starry-eyed sweethearts, awkward first-dates, sizzling Tinder hookups, and long-time lovers can all get stuck in a rut now and then.
So we’ve got your back with ALL the flirty, romantic, and sexy things to do on the Sunshine Coast and beyond.
1. If you need an excuse to put your arms around your date, then guiding them through a textbook putt at Top Shots mini-golf is the perfect move.
2. Even night owls will agree that the obscenely early start is worth watching the stunning sunrise over the ocean from Point Cartwright. Then, head over to The Red Shed Espresso Bar for enough caffeine to get you through the rest of the day. Or go straight back to bed…
3. Harvest Breads will put together the perfect romantic picnic hamper for two. Just across the road from Cotton Tree Park, the location is all set. Just pop on your flirtiest sundress and sandals, pick up a bottle of champagne, and you’re good to go!
4. Bring out your inner vixen with a vintage pin-up photo shoot at Studio Republic.
5. If your partner is an old-school romantic, you can’t ever go wrong with flowers. Sort out all of your bloomin’ needs with the best florists on the Sunshine Coast.
6. Hot and sweaty doesn’t exactly equal romance. Mount Tinbeerwah is a short, cruisy climb with stunning views at the end—perfect to pop the question!
7. Foodies rejoice! Enjoy a glorious day out on the Noosa River while your guide from Noosa Fishing and Crab Adventures takes you to all the secret spots. Pull up a crab pot and cook and eat your lunch right there.
8. Cool your sizzling passion at one of the Coast’s best gelato bars.
9. Channel Demi Moore and Patrick Swayze in Ghost with a pottery class at Penny’s Mud‘n’Metal, in Doonan.
10. We don’t all have the time or the budget for a romantic getaway, so grab some wine and cheese and head over to Maroochy River’s Chambers Island, for a lazy afternoon picnic.
11. Don’t even get us started on how insanely UNromatic camping is. Unless you try Pitch Luxury Camping, that is. Book a campsite wherever you like on the Coast, and the folk from Pitch will set up a stunning luxury bell tent, kitted out with a queen bed and useful accessories. So all you’ve got to do is show up! Easily one of the most unique things to do on the Sunshine Coast.
12. We all know what they say about oysters… And we’ve found the Sunny Coast’s best oysters to fan the flames of love.
13. For the ultimate in luxury indulgence, book a doubles spa package at Ikatan Spa.
14. Kenilworth Dairy’s decadent Belgian chocolate mousse is perfect for sharing (and if you’re too lazy to make the trip to the country, some IGAs across the Coast stock them too!)
15. Blow your Valentine’s mind with some foxy, flirty, and downright fabulous lingerie from Honey Birdette at the Plaza. If you tip them a wink, the Honeys will introduce you to the Pleasure Parlour—a MUST for every couple (and single gal).
16. Escape for the night to a luxury spa treehouse at Secrets on the Lake in Montville.
17. Get your boho vibe on, pick up the latest roundie beach towel from Willow & Bird, cuddle up with your beau, and soak up the sun at Kings Beach.
18. Share a long, champagne-filled lunch at one of the best Sunshine Coast restaurants with water views, and alternate between gazing into each other’s eyes and gazing out at the ocean.
19. Want a dessert but not keen on eating through an entrée and a main to get to there? Beeline straight to Sweet Lips Creamery, Mooloolaba’s new dessert parlour, and down two of their next-level milkshakes.
20. If you need to relax and stretch out those tired, aching muscles, block out the whole world with a Couples Floatation Experience at The Spa.
21. We live in one of the most beautiful spots in the world, plus there’s countless things to do on the Sunshine Coast, so going away for a holiday sometimes seems a bit crazy! A staycation at a Noosa resort lets you check out all those places you’ve been meaning to visit, but never have the time for.
22. They say music is the food of love, so get the guys at Getaway Pantry on board and kick back with your true love at Peregian Originals in your own private teepee, complete with a hamper of more-ish food.
23. Chocolate is the ultimate aphrodisiac after oysters (and let’s be honest, it’s WAY more delicious). These epic chocolate desserts will hit all the right spots.