Australia’s largest Streetwear and Lifestyle Expo is back for 2019 and bringing you an even bigger program.
Created by a small group of Melbourne creative’s with the vision of building an event to celebrate all things street culture, Ego Expo has become a destination for streetwear brands, up-and-coming musical talent, Australia’s best tattoo artists and barbers, and so much more.
Australia's largest celebration of street culture kicks off in less than a month! Prepare your senses for a melting pot of fashion, food, art, music and sport. . . . Feb 16-17 at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre. Join us in discovering new brands and creatives. LEAVE YOUR EGO AT THE DOOR! #linkinbio
So what can you expect? Exclusive ‘See-Now-Buy-Now’ Fashion Runways, dance battles and R&B and rap performances by Aussie artists, food trucks, barber shops, live tattooing (flash sheets and pre-booked), street art, customised sneakers and a whole lot more. Check out the full list below.
- R&B and Rap Performances by Underground Australian Artists/Performers
- Exclusive ‘See-Now-Buy-Now’ Fashion Runways with emerging Models and Designers
- Street Dance Battles
- Food Trucks
- Barber Shop Hair Cuts
- Live Tattooing (flash sheets and pre-booked clients from renowned Melbourne tattoo studios)
- Live Street Art Murals
- Virtual Reality Experiences
- Street Ball Slam Dunk Competition
- Live Customised Sneakers and Watches
- Door Prizes and Brand Activations from Global Streetwear Brands
The Ego Expo will be held at Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre on February 16 and 17 and tickets are on sale now with $1 from every ticket sale going towards Christmas on the Streets Charity who provides shelter for those experiencing homelessness.
Image credit: Ego Expo