Oh 3:30pm, we know you well. You’re that time the clock seems to freeze on after having a crazy-productive morning, and after the excitement from pausing for your lunch break has worn off. 3:30pm is often marked by three easily recognisable symptoms: firstly, you’re procrastinating (hard), secondly, you’re craving something sugary, and lastly, you need a damn coffee.
Now go on, read this article as you procrastinate the afternoon away.
- Yasss! Home time is less than two hours away.
- Oh shit, my to-do list should not be this full at 3:30pm.
- Time for a coffee then?
- I’ll just refresh my mind with some online shopping.
- K, there goes my paycheck.
- Lollies. Someone get me lollies.
- Or chocolate.
- Should I pre-order my delivery dinner NOW?
- I wonder if my cat understands me when I say I love you?
- I should clean my desk!
- Time to water the office plants.
- I wonder how much time I can pass walking to the bathroom?
- I should probably grab another coffee.
- Now is probably a great time to check my Facebook feed.
- Maybe just one more time incase anything has changed.
- I wonder if my friends have tagged me in any memes.
- I should tag my friends in some memes.
- Did I forget to eat lunch?
- I should organise my filing cabinet.
- Does anyone have a nail file?
- Maybe if I just stare at this task it will do itself.
- How about if I just distract myself with some horoscopes.
- I guess someone should probably organise the kitchen drawer, right?
- Ohhhhhhh there’s a deal on flights to that place I’ve never wanted to go to!
- Oh great, it’s only 3:35 now!
Need a coffee? Do yourself a favour and check out the new Dare Cold Pressed and say a big old “see ya” to that three-thirtyitis of yours.