Time flies when you’re low-key binge watching Married At First Sight instead of concentrating on work, hey?
Not to fear, we’re here to catch you up on all the delicious, stuff-your-face news you’ve missed this week. Not all heroes wear capes—although we're a Medium if you want to get crafty.
- PayWave is old news. This fan-favourite Melbourne burger joint now accepts Bitcoin. Get ready to crypto the hell out of this thing.
- Lift those chopsticks and prepare to lick your chops, because Hanoi Hannah has FINALLY opened in Richmond. And we're here to tell you—it's Pho-nomenal.
- A new ‘drunchies’ cure is here. Put down your classic HSP and try one of San Churro’s new Churro Snack Packs.
- Max out your mate’s Instagram feeds. The Yarra's 40-metre pop-up bar, Supafish, just announced it'll be docking till 27 April.
- Re-schedule that appointment with your GP, because our all-time favourite doc, Dr. Martens, just opened its first online Aussie store.
- The Craft & Co in Collingwood has officially re-launched Free Keg Fridays. They'll tap one random keg brewed onsite and pour FREE craft beer ’til it’s dry. Kicks off 5pm every Friday!
- Melbourne Uni's favourite watering hole, Prince Alfred, has finally finished its three-year hiatus and re-opened its doors! Apply for HECS-HELP for your bar tab.
- Celebrate Chinese New Year with a stay at The Chen between Feb 15 and March 7—you'll go in the running to win a Zhong Chen masterpiece, titled ‘Lucky Dog’. Spoiler: they have an infinity pool with city views…'nuff said.
- Our favourite kids food guys, Death To Nuggets, have teamed up with Victoria Racing for Guineas Day this Saturday. Check 'em out on the west end of the front lawn. No food fighting, please.
- Celebrate Mardi Gras and get a free chair? It’ a thing this weekend in Melbourne.
- Forget a visit to the chocolate factory—one lucky buyer of Burch and Purchese’s limited edition dessert, ‘Peach Lane’ will go in the running to win a double pass to the Glamour on The Grid event. Sweet.
- City slickers, take note—there's a new hawker-style marketplace, ‘HWKR’, in the CBD featuring some of Australia’s best Asian chefs. Drool.
- Phat Stacks has launched a new 24K golden bun burger that is guaranteed to send your cholesterol sky high…well worth it.
- Froy-yo fan? Choose your ingred's and have them blended in front of your eyes at Richmond's brand new frozen yoghurt bar, Jay’s Yoghurt.
- Holden has our classic film and foodie needs covered at their Gourmet Cinema this March. There's a serious restaurant line-up too, so make sure to come with a growling stomach.
- We checked out Port Melbourne's gorgeous new BBQ brewpub, The Hack.
Image credit: Griffin Simm | The Hack