We’re suckers for a good ‘gram. There’s nothing like sipping your morning coffee or afternoon vino to a steady scroll of the thumb as you slide through an endless vortex of pretty pics.
Even better is when you tag us, and we get to discover new spots, virtually eat your brekkie with you, or appreciate a sunset we missed because we were writing bits and bobs like this.
Here’s 10 photos you’ve tagged us in that we’re loving this April. And for all those who’ve never sent a pic our way… tag us at @metropolist_sc or with #metropolistsc
1. The sand dunes, the sunset, the dress… we’ve tapped the love heart on Insta a bunch of times for this photo by @adventurewithemily
2. We’re all for sharing the love around, but when @sismar keeps on tagging us in gems like this one of Cotton Tree, well, it’d be rude to keep it to ourselves.
A post shared by Sara (@sismar) on
3. Any guesses for where @sarahannnnnne is hanging out?
4. There’s art, then there’s edible art. And this is definitely a plate of edible art. Who knew black sticky rice could look so pretty. Cheers for sharing @catie_creative.
A post shared by Katie Miller (@catie_creative) on
5. This is where we share the mandatory (but stunning nonetheless) shot of the Glass House Mountains. @hannahrheaume is looking all summery standing up there, isn’t she!?
Break the rules. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly. Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile - Wishing this was my current view instead of the mountains of clothes I’m currently staring at in my bedroom. Anyone want to come pack for me!? Will pay in hugs ALSO, discovery of the day. Did you guys know @southwestair offers passengers TWO free checked bags!? This is an absolute game changer since I’m packing for three different seasons! And let me tell you, I am far from a minimalist #sunnytravels
6. Yes, this is real life. And yes, it exists on the Sunshine Coast. Till you get there though, this pic from @aimzc91 will have to do.
A post shared by Amy Congdon (@aimzc91) on
7. What @fifi_foodie said. Loaded fries in a roll—what’s not to love?
8. Another reason we’ll be asking for a kayak this Christmas. Too early in the year for Santa talk?
A post shared by Salty Summits | Ben & Scout (@saltysummits) on
9. Now that’s a salad! CK Wholefoods doing what they do best, and keeping all the healthy people healthy.
10. Are we ever gonna tire of @decisionscafe acai bowls, you say? We highly, HIGHLY doubt it.
A post shared by Brooke Styles (@brookestyless) on
Image Credit: @saltysummits