We’re suckers for a good gram. There’s nothing like sipping your morning coffee or afternoon vino to a steady scroll of the thumb, as you slide through an endless vortex of pretty pics.
Even better is when you tag us, and we get to discover new spots, virtually eat your brekkie with you, or appreciate a sunset we missed ‘cause we were writing bits and bobs like this.
So, we thought we’d try something a bit different.
Here’s 10 photos you’ve tagged us in and we’re loving this February. And for all those who’ve never sent a pic our way… tag us at @metropolist_sc or with #metropolistsc
1. Don’t be surprised if a shot of the Glass House Mountains made it into this list every month. They’re just so damn photogenic. Like in this pic from @adventurewithemily.
A post shared by Laura Mills (@lauramillls) on
3. We’re massive fans of Lamkin Lane, but it seems we’re not the only ones (although we already knew that!) with this awesome pic from @cafeology__ landing on our screens.
A post shared by Sara (@sismar) on
5. For those who sleep in, @anthony__dd is doing a pretty fine job of reminding us how epic capturing a sunrise is.
A post shared by Anthony (@anthony__dd) on
6. Could the water possibly be any clearer?! @jacintahallinan making us wanna jump off the computer and into the river.
A post shared by Lauren Willcox (@laaurenwillcox) on
8. Errybody’s so damn excited about Woombye’s newest addition Winnie, especially local lass @brookestyless.
9. Because every day should start with coffee, right @the.luxe.effect?
A post shared by The Luxe Effect (@the.luxe.effect) on
10. Pandanus, waves, blue skies—@her_collective doing a fine job of showing us how epic summer on the Coast really is.
Want more? Check out the best Insta pics from January!
Image Credit: @sismar