Finding the perfect gift for the men in your life can be quite a challenge, that's why we've done the hard work for you with a collection of great gifts for him.
[token node gallery]
1. Bailey Nelson—Wallace—$95. The Wallace is available in black, brown and tortoiseshell.
2. Henry Wilson—A3-Joint Mini Stool—$218.
Classic design, strong build and a good-looking addition to any room.
3. Vanishing Elephant—VE X Tailfeather Scottie Briefcase—$280. Vanishing Elephant and Tailfeather have collaborated to produce this canvas briefcase, which features leather top handles, two side pockets and interior media pockets.
4. Jac+Jack—Roberts Short—$110. These cotton twill shorts feature an elasticated waist with drawstring and side seam pockets. Available in yellow, violet and jade.
5. Acqua Di Parma—Bergamotto di Calabria—from $85. Available from David Jones and selected fragrance specialist stores, delicious.
6. Feit—iPad Case—$450. The FEIT iPad case is handmade in a family run atelier in the heart of Florence.
7. Phaidon—Concrete—$59.95. Concrete is a visual exploration of the aesthetics of concrete architecture through 180 structures, from ancient Rome to the present day.
8. Hammamas—For The Beach—From $39. Hammamas are hand-weaved, pure cotton towels based on traditional cotton Turkish bath towels.
9. Kristen Allan Cheesemaker—Cheese Making Workshops—from $120. Kristen Allan's hands-on, relaxed and educational workshops are held monthly at Cornersmith.
10. Antique Print Room—Situated in the Queen Victoria Building, the Antique Print Room houses Australia's largest collection of antique maps and antique prints of the World, Australia, Pacific, Asia, America, Africa, England and Europe.