The silly season is well and truly upon us (finally!), and this year we’re going all out to bring that extra-special holiday cheer to your homes. So, to help you on your merry way, we’ve scoured high and low for some seriously stylish accessories. Here are our 12 must-haves to deck your halls this Christmas.
1. What’s Santa without Rudolph? We can’t resist this adorable knitted reindeer, perfecting for welcoming guests into your home.
2. Capture the cosiness of Christmas with this knitted red and white wool stocking. Now all it needs is to be packed full of presents!
3. We’re a tad obsessed with this jute Christmas tree, which is ideal for all you city dwellers. Get creative and dress it up with your favourite decorations.
4. Welcome in the festive season with this natural-looking eucalyptus wreath. Embodying a true Aussie Christmas, it’ll instantly add some festive charm to your home.
5. For all you cool kids, these industrial hanging globes are great for outdoor entertaining. Best part, you can bring them out any time of year!
6. These adorable crochet snowflake crackers are filled with little goodies and are great for entertaining.
7. Don’t get stuck wrapping your gifts in old paper bags, get your hands on this creative chalkboard wrapping kit.
8. These prints are not only great for sparkling up your home, but they also make beautiful gifts. Definitely one for the inspiration wall!
9. Make your living room really shine with this stunning mini marquee light. Place it on a sideboard or hang on the wall, it’s the perfect statement piece.
10. Add a pop of colour to your abode with this great range of metallic confetti dots. They can be mixed and matched on everything from your walls, chairs, tabletops or presents.
11. Regardless of whether your loved ones have been naughty or nice, this gorgeous pack of Christmas cards is perfect for spreading the cheer this season.
12. Because who doesn’t need a giant pink flamingo? We certainly do!
TUL Note: Today's List Love post is proudly sponsored by Papier D'Amour and endorsed by The Urban List. Our sponsored posts will never be a secret — the List Love seal will be stamped on any sponsored material you see on the site. Thank you for supporting the sponsors who make The Urban List possible.