Desserts just taste better in a mug. They look cute, they’re comforting, not to mention they restrict portion size. What’s not to love? With the arrival of winter, here’s a super quick and deliciously warming chocolate pudding recipe to make – in a mug!
- 1/3 cup self raising flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
1. Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl: sift flour, add the cocoa, the brown sugar and a pinch of salt.
2. Combine all the wet ingredients in another bowl: whisk together the egg, the milk, the melted butter and vanilla.
3. Bring it all together: pour the wet ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients and stir through.
4. Finish up: spoon the batter into two microwave-safe mugs and microwave for around a 1 minute and a half or until the pudding has risen and the top has set.
Et voila! A warm little snack for two. Dust with some icing sugar or add seasonal berries and eat immediately.
Looking for more winter warmer recipes? Here's An Epic Breakfast Pie Recipe!
Image credit: thecusp.com