Congrats, you good thing. You made it through the last work week of 2017! Your brain might be fried, and you might not know what actually happened in the real world, but don't stress. We got you covered.
Here’s all the foodie-type news you missed this week.
- Ricky & Pinky just announced they'll be doing recovery dumplings on New Year’s Day. An essential hangover cure. Give them a call to book your spot.
- ICYMI: Tutto Bene has launched Christmas gelato flavours, including gingerbread, pavlova and trifle. Be quick though, they're only available until 27 December.
- While you’re at it, march on over to Piccolina Gelateria because they’re also scooping out Chrissy-flavoured gelatos!
- Want more Star Wars? Head over to Silver K Gallery. They put on a Star Wars exhibition that will take you through the whole saga. Chewie, we’re home.
- We know you wonder about where to find the best Halal, and we got you covered.
- We ALSO know you’ve been craving baked camembert, so we put together a list of where to find it in the city. You’re welcome.
- This classic St Kilda eatery just re-opened its doors, and it’s bringing major old-school vibes to Fitzroy St.
- Mr Burger just dropped a new range of in-house soft serve flavours. You can get them at their Chapel St and Bentleigh digs.
- Grab a pizza pocket at Guy Grossi's new Pezzo on Flinders Lane. Add a boozy milkshake to the order while you’re at it.
- FYI: You can now play dumpling roulette at Din Tai Fung. We know this is what your wildest dreams are made of.
- STOP WHAT YOU’RE DOING: There’s a plan to ban the goon sack and we can’t deal.
- Psstt: We know where to find $12 Aperol spritz during the month of January and now we’re canceling all future Sunday plans in the name of this cocktail.
- Melbourne’s newest burger joint is doing deep fried mozzarella burgers. Hold mah earrings. It’s about to go down.
- Did you know that we have our own Kit Kat Chocolatory and it’s making a few of its Japanese flavours available to us Aussies? Well, now you do.
- Dans Le Noir announced they're bringing the sensory, eat-in-the-dark thing to the Como Melbourne. We don't even know if we're cool enough for this...
Want more? Add this trip to your Christmas list before it's too late.
Image credit: Tutto Bene