We know you’re busy, sometimes in between trying to look busy at work and browsing memes on Instagram you miss the odd bit of amazing news. Well, we’re here to help.
Here’s a round-up of everything you may have missed this week.
- The team behind Chin Chin, Baby Pizza, Kong and more of your favourite Melbourne restaurants will open their newest restaurant on Monday. Kisumé opens up for the first time on Monday 15 at 6pm at 175 Flinders Lane, serving up contemporary Japanese cuisine with a sushi bar, a restaurant and private dining area spread over three levels.
- There’s a massive vegan market happening this weekend at the Royal Exhibition Building in Carlton. There will be more than 60 stalls on show with food, drinks, fashion, craft and skincare all ready for your hot little hands.
- Mother’s Day is this Sunday in case somehow you’ve forgotten. We’ve got your covered with florists, last minute gifts, and what not to get your Mum on her special day.
- The weather is getting a lot colder, and that might annoy you. Here are 41 other things that annoy every Melburnian.
- We also turned up the nostalgia this week with a list of 18 things you’ll remember if you grew up in Melbourne.
- If you’re looking to warm up a bit as the temperature plummets, you can’t go past a good bowl of gnocchi. Here’s a round-up of Melbourne’s best gnocchi.
Need something to do this weekend? Keep up to date with everything going on right here.