By now, you’re no doubt more than well aware of the majesty of food that is Mr Miyagi on Chapel Street.
But if you missed the news late last year that they opened up a Mr Miyagi takeaway shop, there’s no doubt you’ve been missing out.
Mr Miyagi Takeaway Shop is where all your delicious Mr M UberEATS orders come from, and they’ve just announced a ton of new menu items for you to eat in your pyjamas while you binge on Wild Wild Country.
Check out the new lot of food items below:
- Japanese Loaded Fries: Shoestring fries, crunchy wasabi, furikake, ramen seasoning with wasabi mayo
- Pork Belly Pancakes: 48-hour miso glazed pork belly, sesame slaw
- Crunchy Potato Crab Croquette: Wasabi mayonnaise
- Yellow Curry: Yellow curry of pumpkin, snake beans, winter vegetables, coconut cream. Served with rice
- Wild Rice & Salmon Bowl: Warm wild grain purple rice bowl, avocado mousse, diced tofu, edamame, shaved carrots, radish, creamy spicy mayo, crispy quinoa
- Tofu Bao: Tempura tofu, carrot remoulade, creamy spicy sauce, picked coriander
- Satay Beef Bao: Beef brisket, toasted peanut, pickled cucumber, fried shallots
- Soft Shell Crab Bao: Tempura fried Soft Shell Crab curried mayo, pickled jalapeno, avocado mousse
- Shiitake Mushroom Dumplings: Pickled shiitake mushroom, coriander, chilli oil
We know what we’re doing tonight.
Did you hear that broccoli lattes now exist? Here's where to get one.
Image credit: supplied