Your luggage says a lot about you. And sure, a set of monogrammed Louis Vuitton trunks would be extra (Hi, Jay Z), for everyone not circling the globe in a private jet we have options other than beige and taupe canvas for you.
Yup, options. Milling about at the baggage carousel just got a whole lot more good-looking. Thank us later.
Among our favourites, RIMOWA. This totally thirsty RIMOWA x Supreme collaboration sold out in seconds in April this year (16 seconds, to be precise). Hardcore fans after a slice of this collector’s series can head to Ebay—but be prepared to lay down a pretty penny for that scarlet red guy.
Thankfully though, RIMOWA keeps delivering the goods with a regular roster of fashion collabs to get excited about (a clear case care of Virgil Abloh of Off-White was also revealed this year).
Don’t like hard cases? Great, because duffle bags are big right now. Balenciaga’s soft Wheel bag adds to their sporty-life ethos, while London designer Martine Rose has made your weekend winery trips look a whole lot cooler with his Napa duffle.
Here are seven suitcases to add to cart that'll save your style game next time you fly, staycation or road trip.
- RIMOWA carry on collabs, prices starting at $1260 at RIMOWA.
- Ookonn circle bag, approx. $403 at Ookonn.
- Balenciaga Wheel duffle bag, $1,240 at Matches Fashion.
- Loqi clear weekender bag, approx. $65 at Loqi.
- Eastpak x Raf Simons backpack, approx. $360 at Eastpak.
- Napa duffle bag by Martine Rose Weekend, approx. $141 at Michele Franzese Moda.
- Paravel Stowaway suitcase, approx. $580 at Net-A-Porter.
Love those new season chunky sneakers? Build a case to purchase a pair with us, here.
Image credit: Pinterest.