We’re suckers for a good gram. There’s nothing like sipping your morning coffee or afternoon vino to a steady scroll of the thumb as you slide through an endless vortex of pretty pics.
Even better is when you tag us, and we get to discover new spots, virtually eat your brekkie with you, or appreciate a sunset we missed ‘cause we were writing bits and bobs like this.
So, we thought we’d try something new.
Here’s 10 photos you’ve tagged us in and we’re loving this January. And for all those who’ve never sent a pic our way… tag us at @metropolist_sc or with #metropolistsc
1. Cocktails and lychees… well, they just belong together, don’t they @foodonthecoast?!
2. Is it the weekend already? @celiamday successfully made us want to go bush, now. Like, right NOW!
A photo posted by Celia Day (@celiamday) on
3. This was possibly our fave photo of the month. And then we read what @hannahrheaume thought of our little slice of the world and well, let’s just say chuffed is an understatement.
Travel light. Live light. Spread the light. Be the light? I’m not sure I’ve seen a prettier sight since arriving in Australia two weeks ago. @livelikeitsthewknd and I hiked Mount Ngungun on one of the hottest days of the entire month. In about 40 minutes we made our way to the top. I’ve never laid eyes on such a beautiful, unique landscape. Hot, sweaty and exhausted but I was at a loss for words. Have you ever felt like that before? So overcome by a place you can barely function or find the words to describe it?
4. Who could say no to any epic #superjunk brekkie from @decisionscafe. @agirlandgrey knows what’s up!
5. Loving this summery shot from the #fitspo gals at @fettle_active-wear
A photo posted by Fettle Active Wear (@fettle_active_wear) on
6. Yep, tourists aren’t the only ones who can’t stop looking at this view. Just reason #136592 of why we’re lucky to live where we do, ain’t that the truth @aussietravellerss
7. You can count on @darcy.swain to scope out the best spots on the Coast and then capture them for our stalking pleasure.
A photo posted by Darcy Swain (@darcy.swain) on
8. As if yoga and SUPing aren’t hard enough on their own, @yogaversetribe go and combine the two making it look way too easy.
A photo posted by Sarah-Rose ???? (@yogaversetribe) on
9. Ummm… icecream curls? Get in meh belly. Stat.
10. @maidtomunch giving us total #foodenvy with this drool-worthy pasta. Mamma mia!
Love having Insta suggestions thrown your way? Check out these 9 Sunny Coast Instagramming Ladies You Should Be Following.
Image Credit: @hannahrheaume