Francophiles, hold onto your champagne and baguettes, Australia's favourite French celebration So Frenchy So Chic is hitting Brisbane Powerhouse for the sixth year on January 14th 2016! Grammy award-winning singer-songwriter Lou Doillon (Jane Birkin’s daughter, Charlotte Gainsbourg’s sister) will be performing an intimate and one-night-only show to celebrate the launch of her new album Lay Low.
Because they love you, Brisbane Powerhouse has wrangled the ultimate So Frenchy So Chic prize for you and a friend/lover/random stranger to get the most of the Frenchy vibe, like a boss. Enter below to win this tres bien prize, or make sure you are there for certain by grabbing tickets now.
One night accommodation for two in a Superior King Room, thanks to Brisbane Powerhouse sponsor Sofitel Brisbane
Two tickets to see Lou Doillon perform at Brisbane Powerhouse in So Frenchy, So Chic event
Dinner for two from New Farmers Kitchen at Watt Restaurant
Complimentary bottle of sparkling wine, thanks to Brisbane Powerhouse wine partner, Redbank Wines.
Complimentary six pack, thanks to Brisbane Powerhouse sponsor Mountain Goat Beer
Transport to and from Sofitel with Yellow Cabs (insert link: http://www.yellowcab.com.au/)
Terms & Conditions
- By completing this form, you agree to have your details added to the Brisbane Powerhouse and The Urban List databases for use in future marketing.
- Entries close Friday, 18 December 2015.
- Winner will be randomly selected
- Winner will be notified via the email provided on 21st December 2015.
- Only one entry per person.
- Prize valid for January 14th
- Winner must be available to claim prize 14th January 2016.
- Prize not transferrable.
- The prize cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Winner and friend must all be over 18.
- Brisbane Powerhouse staff and management support the responsible service of alcohol and reserve the right to refuse anyone they believe is under 18, unduly intoxicated or disorderly.