So, you’ve left your gift buying until two and a half weeks before Christmas, haven’t you? Yeah, me too.
Although I’ve bought zilch for other people, I’ve made an extensive list of luxe-to-less stuff
that I really want you should consider if you’re struggling for ideas for what to get your sister, closest gal-pal, or the special lady in your life.
Go forth and #win at Christmas with this little luxe to less gift guide. Who run the world? (People who buy great presents for) girls!
1. I can’t bring myself to spend this much on shorts, but if anyone else wants to get these Zimmermann shorts for me, go right ahead | $295
2. All I truly want for Christmas is infinite lazy Sundays spent in these linen sheets | $264
4. Any of the photography prints from Kara Rosenlund | From $240
5. Black or white marble? Either way, you’ll be on to a winner with this time teller from The Horse | $229
6. We all know someone that legitimately NEEDS these spill-proof red wine glasses | $170
7. Buying for a design-y pal? Pick up prints from hot new photographer Prue Stent, amazing illustrator Annu Kilpeläinen and Brighton street artist Maurice Golotta and rest easy with the knowledge that 65 dolaroos from each sale go towards the Asylum Seeker Resource Centre. Gotta love a gift that gives twice! And the Many Hands team is giving Listers 10% off their gifts this year - just enter the code THEARTOFGIFTING when paying. | From $160
8. Warry of buying clothes as a gift? Fear not, Mr Zimi is magical and the cuts suit everyone. This is my pick. | $150
9. For the funky jumper lovers amongst us, this izzi number should do the trick |$149
10. Cushions, be mine. Know someone decorating? Check out the Bonnie and Neil Range | $145
11. I have a pair of these Bose babies and they make tunes infinitely sweeter | $119
12. These luxe pyjamas from Alas The Label are pretty great | $119
13. And while you’re there, this lot are pretty stylin’ too | $99
14. Got a trendy little lady in your life? Tiff Manuell makes fun, stylish and functional clutches |$100
15. If anyone tries to tell you that you don’t need an inflatable unicorn, cut them out of your life. You don’t need that kind of negativity at Christmas | $99
16. For something a little sexy, the whole Bralette range from Lover is mint | $89
19. Sunnies are always a great gift, but Le Specs are so, so damn on point this season, so they’re our pick | From $59
20. Summer tea parties galore are imminent with this T2 iced tea set |$59
21. I’ve got a lot of love for this Lack of Colour Boater | $59
23. A standard pizza cutter just won’t do. THIS, however… $39
24. This 40 hour soy candle doesn’t cost you your first born child, and the flavours are delicious too | $29.95
25. All the colours from Kester Black | $20
26. My Crush on Zoe Foster-Blake extends to her skin care range. It’s super effective and pretty to boot. One of everything please | From $15
27. Who doesn’t want watermelon on their feet?! | $15
Stuck on KK ideas this Christmas? Our list of the best 47 awesome KK presents under $20 will do the trick...
Image credit: Get Floaty.com