Us Sydneysiders are an attractive bunch. The beautiful weather, endless exercise options (have you tried anti-gravity yoga yet?) and plethora of healthy eating spots make for some damn good-lookin' citizens (if we do say so ourselves).
So, to keep us all looking as babeing as possible, we've put together a list of Sydney's healthiest meals. From vitamin-packed breakfast bowls to low fat power lunches, these meals not only taste good, they're good for you, too.
Here are our top 25 picks for healthy meals at some of the best cafes in Sydney.
- Head to Porch and Parlour and try their green brekkie bowl, which is filled with kale, quinoa, avocado, and parsley rolled boiled eggs. Try not to get the parsley stuck in your teeth, though.
- Pick up a green Popeye juice with a veggie-packed frittata from Cali Press and give yourself a high five for being so damn healthy (and on trend).
- Cooh Cafe in Curl Curl is famous for its gluten-free bircher, but you could pretty much order anything and it will be healthy and tasty.
- Order a slice or two of the banana chia loaf from Bondi Wholefoods.
- Design your own salad at Aboutlife. Just make sure you don't make it all cheese.
- Indulge in seven courses of rawsomeness with the raw degustation at Sadhana Kitchen.
- The signature bowls at Thr1ve are packed full of vitamins and all sorts of good things for you.
- We love the pumpkin hazelnut-meal bread with zucchini ribbons, smoked salmon, citrus yoghurt dressing, and dill from Henley's Wholefoods.
- Keep it real and raw with the raw breakfast parfait at Earth to Table.
- Take a seat at O Organic Produce Café in Surry Hills and order the signature brown fried rice with vegetables and egg.
- Real Food Connection's fresh fruit salad with coconut mousse and nut granola is a great way to kick-start your day.
- A healthy option in the Sydney CBD. Head to Sanduba for their range of salads (we love the organic chickpea, lentil, and eggplant) and healthy soups.
- The perfect circle salad from Egg Of The Universe is gluten free, dairy free and vegan, but certainly not taste free.
- Enjoy a healthy lunch with The Power Lunch that's complete with steamed asparagus, tomato, baby spinach, avocado, and boiled egg from Nourished in Avalon.
- You can't go wrong at Wholemeal Café in Darlinghurst. Our pick is the Protein Cloud—an egg-white omelette with ham, mushrooms, feta, and spinach on gluten-free, high-protein bread.
- #cleaneat in the not-so-clean streets of Darlinghurst at Proteini—The caveman bowl is delicious and nutritious.
- Kitchen By Mike's essene toast, black tahini, labneh, and honey will keep you happy and full for hours.
- The Breakfast At Epiphanie's from Suzie Q's includes a poached egg, avocado, olives, marinated chickpeas, house ricotta, and toast with your choice of hot smoked ocean trout or grilled haloumi. We're fans.
- The salad plates at Bread & Circus change regularly, but no matter what, they're always good.
- Yum. Yum. Yum. Get a coconut quinoa bircher from Ruby's Diner and thank us later.
Want more healthy living inspo? Check out our Health and Beauty section for more tips and tricks.
Image credit: Henley's Wholefoods