It’s officially December, which means the countdown to Christmas is on! Last-minute Christmas shopping in overcrowded stores pretty much ranks lowest on our list of things we want to do this time of year and we’re guessing it’s the same for you too. To help you avoid that last minute panic, we’ve handpicked some damn fine Christmas present ideas for the men in your lives.
Looking for gifts for members of the fairer sex? Check out our Christmas gift guide for her right here.
1. No more stinky jeans here, people! Keep his jeans looking (and smelling) so fresh and so clean with Mr Black’s Denim Refresh and Denim Wash.
2. We love a well-groomed man. Uppercut’s Pomade Combo Pack will keep your man looking schmick.
3. Know a man that loves his beer? Beer Days is a subscription service that selects the very best, hard-to-find and limited edition Aussie and international beers and delivers them straight to your door.
4. If you’re after something a little fancy, pick up a bottle of Wild Turkey’s Diamond Anniversary Edition bourbon. This ain’t no bourbon and coke variety, this is top-notch stuff (and comes in a special display box too). Nice.
5. This Dosha Balancing KAPHA pack from The Broad Place is the perfect gift for gents who need a little inspiration or a pick-me-up for the new year. Consisting of a balancing candle, body oil, and tea, be prepared for him to get all zen on you after receiving this gorgeous gift.
6. An attractive addition to the home, this sciencey looking (yes, that is the technical term) essential oil burner from Page Thirty Three is something everyone can enjoy.
7. When wearing a worn-out t-shirt won’t fly, a very cool looking pyjama set from Elk is just the thing. Simple, comfortable, and fashionable—who knew sleeping could look so good?
8. The Chivas Ultimate experience from The Barbershop is basically like a day spa for dudes. They’ll receive a whisky cocktail followed by a shave, haircut, and whisky flight and will come out of the whole experience looking damn fine (and possibly a little boozed).
9. This Funkis oak cheese board is for the cheese-loving men in your life. We love the fact that it looks good and gives us more of a reason to eat cheese regularly. Can’t argue with that!
10. We loooove spices from Gewurzhaus. This Christmas they have released a limited edition set which comes with some of their most popular spices, which he’s guaranteed to love.
11. If you’ve got a bit of cash to splash this year, the DeLonghi Eletta automatic coffee machine could be the perfect gift. This nifty kitchen item makes a perfect cup of coffee every time, and isn’t that what we all really want?
12. Get around in style on the Fonzarelli scooter. Perfect for zipping around town or down to the beach, this bad boy is ideal for the (very) good boy in your life.