End of season sales can be ah-maze, but there is the potential for one's ordinarily good style sense to be momentarily thrown off course by an oh-so-fabulous price. We've all been there. Walking away with what we think is the sale of the century, only to be gravely disappointed when we realise we've just made a purchase that is bound to forever see the back of the wardrobe.
With James Street boutique, camargue launching their bi-annual end-of-season sale this week, there are some seriously stylish bargains to be had (and not a chance of buyer's remorse). We're sure coveters of labels such as Dries Van Noten, Suno, Easton Pearson, Mary Katrantzou, and Current/Elliott will be rather pleased with up to 50% off.
And, as if the sale gods needed to be any kinder, camargue has kindly taken the legwork out of shopping their sale this season . . . curating a list of sensible must haves and staples sure to hold pride of place in your wardrobe for seasons to come.
Here are our picks of camargue's mega sale:
- The Off Duty Parker | Easton Pearson 2 Face Parka was $760 now $360
- The Monochrome Crop | Dries Van Noten Prima Checker Print Pant was $890 now $420
- The Day To Night Blouse | Dries Van Noten Cerdi Blouse was $945 now $425
- The Textile Skinny | Mary Katrantzou x Current/Elliott Lorikeet Skinny was $470 now $245
- The Directional Ankle Boot | Lutz Shock Wedge was $700 now $300
TUL Note: Today's List Love post is proudly sponsored by camargue and endorsed by The Urban List. Our sponsored posts will never be a secret - the List Love seal will be stamped on any sponsored material you see on the site. Thank you for supporting the sponsors who make The Urban List possible.