If winter has you dreaming of aquamarine blues, dusty prints, and bright sunshine, you're not alone. We're lusting after an interiors overhaul straight from Morocco, and we're taking a cue from those stylish ex-pats, Yves Saint Laurent and Bianca Jagger and creating our own private Marrakesh-inspired retreat and embracing all things Arabian.
Think Islamic-inspired, Girih-patterned tiles and rugs ripped straight from the spice trail. The Moroccan aesthetic has a distinctly Queensland take on the inside/outside separation, and a casual style that promotes flouting the rules of styling in favour of relaxation and colour (cushion on the floor, anyone?).
1. Bonnie and Neil Recycled Rag Rug at Abode & Bod
2. Pony Rider Cushion from Jamieson's Home & Fashion
3. Maker and Merchant Floral Floor Cushion from Jamieson's Home & Fashion
4. Aqua Deco Plate at Ivy + Bird
5. Paddywax candles at Abode & Bod
6. Yves Saint Laurent at Title
7. Citta Towelling from Jamieson's Home & Fashion
8. Mrs Darcy Moroccan Puffle (Find Mrs Darcy wears at Jamieson's Home & Fashion