When paleo-inspired restaurant Asana by Pete Evans opened, we knew all our bacon and sweet potato dreams had been answered. What we didn't know was how delicious, refined and modern paleo food could really be! Serving up breakfast lunch and dinner, as well as coffee and quick bites, Asana by Pete Evans quickly became our fave #cleaneating special-occasion spot.
To celebrate their opening and love for Brisbane, the Asana by Pete Evans crew are giving away a three-course dinner for four people with matching drinks and a cocktail on arrival, worth $460.
To enter, just complete the form below and cross your fingers.
Win a 3-Course Dinner at Asana by Pete Evans
Sign up below to enter
By entering your email address, you agree to be added to The Urban List Brisbane database.
Ps - want 10% off your total bill? Use the code word 'urban' in the next four weeks!
- By completing this form, you agree to have your details added to the Capri by Fraser and The Urban List databases for use in future marketing.
- Winner will be randomly selected on the 4th March
- Only one entry per person.
- Prize not transferrable.
- The prize cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Winner and friend must all be over 18.
- Valid for four guests, bookings essential. Value is $115 per person (total value $460).
- Asana by Pete Evans (Capri by Fraser) staff and management support the responsible service of alcohol and reserve the right to refuse anyone they believe is under 18, unduly intoxicated or disorderly.